BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Rochelle P.
Yukon, OK
The absolute best gel pen out there! And trust me, I've tried most of them as I have a slight writing pen obsession. They write cleanly, and smoothly. You won't end up with a pen that skips half of what you wrote with these. Get them now and you won't be disappointed!
Andra F.
I absolutely LOVE these pens. They don't skip (you know that irritating thing that happens when your pen writes and then suddenly leaves blank spots... ugh!). They write beautifully. They're all I ever use.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of these gel roller ball pens. When I used these pens to take notes in my college classes, they smeared all over the notebook pages and my hand. Would not recommend these pens at all
Layni B.
Navarre, FL
I absolutely love these pens! I have a thing for office supplies so I already have a ton of pens, but these ones really stand out! They have a great grip and I'm in love with how smoothly they write!
Diamond B.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
I love the fluidity of these pens! Comfortable in your hands and great coverage! These are probably my favorite pens and I do buy them in store! It's great that they come in many fun colors as well! Overall a great product and one that I would definitely spend my money on!
Sarah W.
Newport, NC
Best pen ever. It doesn't smear, it writes smoothly and feels comfortable in your hands. I absolutely love the way it writes. I will never buy another pen again. Amazing quality at a reasonable price. Keep it close, a pen this great is easily taken by someone else lol!
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
It writes really smooth and I only use click pens so that was must. This can get on your hands since it is really inky and needs to ash before touching but otherwise it is really a nice product.
LaShara B.
I’ve love these pens since I’ve been able to write. They glide so smoothly and I like the fact that they are gel. I’m not sure what it is but I prefer these over any type of writing instrument
Silvia G.
Fort Wayne, IN
These pens are awesome! I usually don't like gel pens cause they smear but these don't! They are my go to pens now. Plus they come in some stylish prints that are so cute. And let's not forget the affordable price!
I recommend every one get these.

Kasey R.
Louisville , KY
These are some of my favorite pens. I'm a medical student and never let residents or attendings borrow these "varsity pens." They write so smooth and dark, they've really saved me a lot of hand cramps.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?