BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Chelsea C.
Westfield , IN
Pilot G2s are my favorite pens in the world. I love the way that they write and they are also very long lasting! Being a student, I'm constantly writing and taking notes and G2s are my go-to when it comes choosing a writing utensil!
Brooke O.
These are by far my favorite pens to use. Thank glide so effortlessly and are so pigmented on paper. I never have issues with the ink showing up. They also feel so wonderful in the hand. I would recommend these pens to anyone.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
These pens are great. The flow is smooth and thick, but not so thick it seeps through to the other side of the page. Also, fairly comfortable to handle and priced fairly.
Emily H.
Martinsville, VA
I actually loved these pens WELL before my voxbox. They are reasonably priced, wrote smoothly, and fit quite nicely in my hand! I'll forever be a frequent buyer of these!
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
My go-to pen, my boyfriends favorite pen, basically everyone's favorite pen. There's probably a total of 30 all over our house. I have the big pack of all different colors and a ton of black ones. They're affordable and found at every store.
Chelle A.
Sapulpa , OK
These pens are a great color, they write smoothly and dry quickly. I prefer normal ink for my handwriting but they are fun to sketch with and good for shading doodles. Good price for 2 pens. Not my favorite but not bad either!
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't think I'm ever going to use any other pen, for real. I received one of these pens to test out from Influenster and after weeks of using it for signing checks, filling out return slips, filling out school forms, and post-it notes, I'm completely won over. I don't buy pens a whole lot because they seem to come and go in this household. But when I have to, I'm definitely going to be buying Pilot G2s. The ink is smooth, flawless, and glides without leaking. What more can you want in a pen?
April B.
AURORA
As a busy mom  I am  always looking for a pen or being asked for one by my teens and kids. I loved this pen it lasts longer than  any other pen I have owned. It worked great did not run out or skip. And the price is diffently worth it. My kids and the rest of my family now use this type of pen
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I really liked these pens. They wrote very smoothly and felt very comfortable in my hand. They looked very stylish as well.  The only drawback is that the ink smudges easily, so give it a few seconds to dry before touching.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these pens! They write so smoothly and look so nice for any purpose. They dry down quickly and the brand has a very wide selection of colors! I have been a faithful user of these pens and always recommend them
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?