BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Alexis H.
Fort Knox, KY
I Love these pens!!! My favorite was the bright turquoise one. The pen itself is pretty, but the ink just makes me happy. It writes wonderfully and is easy to hold.
Cat M.
Evans, CO
These pens are fantastic. They write smoothly and are even good for drawing and doodling. The clips are fairly heavy duty as well. The only problem with these pens? Keeping people from stealing them off your desk, haha!
tricia c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these pens, smooth and sleek. I love the way my writing comes out.  Too bad before I could take them to the office, my kids took them and used them for drawing.  Well worth the cost if you ask me.
Amber B.
These are my go to pens. They write so smoothly, they don't smear, and the I love the grip. The ink doesn't last as long as a ballpoint pen but you wouldn't expect it to. They are pricier than other pens but worth it!
Rochelle P.
Yukon, OK
The absolute best gel pen out there! And trust me, I've tried most of them as I have a slight writing pen obsession. They write cleanly, and smoothly. You won't end up with a pen that skips half of what you wrote with these. Get them now and you won't be disappointed!
Amanda B.
Florence, MS
Nice grip and I love the way it writes. The gel ink flows nicely with out the skipping of some pens. The colors are  vibrant and come in a beautiful color options. Looking at the price are affordable compared to other similar packs. I would definitely recommend!
Andra F.
I absolutely LOVE these pens. They don't skip (you know that irritating thing that happens when your pen writes and then suddenly leaves blank spots... ugh!). They write beautifully. They're all I ever use.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of these gel roller ball pens. When I used these pens to take notes in my college classes, they smeared all over the notebook pages and my hand. Would not recommend these pens at all
Layni B.
Navarre, FL
I absolutely love these pens! I have a thing for office supplies so I already have a ton of pens, but these ones really stand out! They have a great grip and I'm in love with how smoothly they write!
Diamond B.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
I love the fluidity of these pens! Comfortable in your hands and great coverage! These are probably my favorite pens and I do buy them in store! It's great that they come in many fun colors as well! Overall a great product and one that I would definitely spend my money on!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?