BY PILOT #2 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Jennifer L.
Denton, TX
This is the best pen ever! I was given a 2-pack so I could review them. However, I've been using them for years. This is the kind I go for when buying pens. It writes really smooth, doesn't bleed or smear. These pens are fantastic. I would definitely recommend them.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gel pens and i don’t really get along, so I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t like these. Classic gel pen did its job for about 2 weeks and then exploded. They do bleed some and the point is so fine, make sure you write on a hard surface. I won’t buy again.
Mandi E.
Rome, GA
I absolutely love, love, love these pens. They write so smooth and they are comfortable to hold. I plan on using them from now on! Thank You Voxbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The best part is they are not outrageous in price....totally worth the purchase!
Sammi D.
fulton, NY
i loooooove this pen! i use it at work all the time without realizing that i always use this pen over others! i'm really upset that one of them got lost when i moved recently
Tanya S.
Neenah, WI
I was so happy to get pens in a vox box from Influenster :) And then once I started using them, I was even happier. Smooth writing, quick drying, bold color. I like the click top. Nice pens to have handy anywhere! Would get again after having tried them.
Noel D.
Nashwauk, MN
Love these pens! they glide so smoothly across the paper and dry quickly so there is no smudging. The ink is very pigmented and the ink lasts a long time. I would consider them an affordable option in regards to pens. I would definitely recommend this pen to anyone.
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
Pilot G2s are my favorite pens in the world. I love the way that they write and they are also very long lasting! Being a student, I'm constantly writing and taking notes and G2s are my go-to when it comes choosing a writing utensil!
Kim F.
St Petersburg, FL
Love these pens!  Unfortunately, I no longer have them because my husband loves them too and stole them from me!  I love how smoothly they write and they seem to last a long time too!  I love that they come in different colors so I was abke to buy different ones for myself and I know which ones are mine!  I use them everyday!!
Brooke O.
These are by far my favorite pens to use. Thank glide so effortlessly and are so pigmented on paper. I never have issues with the ink showing up. They also feel so wonderful in the hand. I would recommend these pens to anyone.
Emily H.
Martinsville, VA
I actually loved these pens WELL before my voxbox. They are reasonably priced, wrote smoothly, and fit quite nicely in my hand! I'll forever be a frequent buyer of these!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!