BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my absolute favorite pens! They are so bold and since I am a lefty, I love that they don't smear. They are refillable however, I just always buy more. I cannot get over the fact that a 12 pack of these are close to $30. But they are definitely worth it if you use it every day.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I liked these at first. The did write very smooth, but I did find they smeared, but most pens smear due to how I hold my hand. What I found disappointing was when I went to use the pen the next day, it didn’t do the ink evenly. It came out in heavy amounts and then I had to fight to get it out.

I wouldn’t say these pens were any better than other pens. I also wouldn’t say they are the worst I’ve ever used.

I received these in a VoxBox for free so I’m not sure how much they cost. These opinions are my own.
Areli C.
Manassas, VA
These are the only pens that I use, they're amazing. Pros: glide well across the page, last a long time, and are pigmented. Cons: they bleed through the page a lot. They're a bit more expensive compared to other pens. I would totally recommend to everyone!
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Love these pens ! So smooth and writing awesomely. Never splots out or all funky, very good pens and very much worth the money ! I will never buy a different brand after trying these I’ve bought all the colors from Walmart and use them for everything
Jamie B.
I have found my holy grail pens oml. There is just something about these pens that make my notes so much better. I feel like they glide super easily so I'm able to write fast without it becoming a sloppy mess. Another thing is that the black is super pigmented, and even though the ink is wet and able to glide, it doesn't soak through the other side of my binder paper, which is a problem I always have. I regret the year and a half I went through college without using these...
Tiffany B.
Caspian, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are some of my favorite pens! They are worth the extra money since you don’t have to worry about the ink stopping. It glides on so smooth that it makes writing so much more fun and I’m really picky about having good pens around!
Payton W.
I love these pens and they’re super amazing, but I don’t understand why this app it says that they are $31 because I found them at target for five dollars. So I do think that they are on the affordable side. But I do recommend them :)
Gina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these pens! They are so smooth and just glide on so easily onto paper! One con is that it runs out of ink pretty quickly but other than that it’s a great quality one! I usually buy it at Target and would recommend this pen!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
These pilot pens are probably the only pen I write with now. They write very fine and they are high quality. They are a bit pricey for a pen, but way worth it. I’d definitely recommend them. They are the best pens around!!!
Tracy L.
Fort benton, MT
By far the favorite type of pen. I love how the ink just glides in the paper. Very smoothly and a very dark black color. Will always get they brand. Even better that they sell these at the dollar tree for 1$!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?