BY PILOT #3 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my favorite pens. They leave dark inky black line, that dries quickly and doesn’t run out very quickly. I stash them everywhere! They’re super affordable and easy to fine. And they come in some really great colors, for when I’m feeling a little bit more bold.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I liked these at first. The did write very smooth, but I did find they smeared, but most pens smear due to how I hold my hand. What I found disappointing was when I went to use the pen the next day, it didn’t do the ink evenly. It came out in heavy amounts and then I had to fight to get it out.

I wouldn’t say these pens were any better than other pens. I also wouldn’t say they are the worst I’ve ever used.

I received these in a VoxBox for free so I’m not sure how much they cost. These opinions are my own.
Maribeth T.
This is the ultimate pen. I am EXTREMELY picky about what pens I use and this one has blown me away. It’s so smooth and easy to use and it doesn’t glob up (is that a phrase???) like other pens. Makes writing in my textbooks so nice because it dries quickly
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gel pens and i don’t really get along, so I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t like these. Classic gel pen did its job for about 2 weeks and then exploded. They do bleed some and the point is so fine, make sure you write on a hard surface. I won’t buy again.
Jordan M.
These are my favorite pens. They write so much smoother and leave a lot less smudge compared to other brands of pens. I never noticed a difference between the quality of pens until I used this brand. Pilot is for sure the best, hands down, no argument.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Love these pens ! So smooth and writing awesomely. Never splots out or all funky, very good pens and very much worth the money ! I will never buy a different brand after trying these I’ve bought all the colors from Walmart and use them for everything
Krista P.
Fayetteville
These pilot pens are probably the only pen I write with now. They write very fine and they are high quality. They are a bit pricey for a pen, but way worth it. I’d definitely recommend them. They are the best pens around!!!
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Super obsessed with these awesome pens!!! 😍😍😍 no lie I won’t use any other pen. I love the grip and how it applies the ink so perfectly. No smears with the ink, I definitely recommend! These pens will change your life!!
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
My husband and I both love these pens! The black ink flows smoothly and looks very sleek on the paper. My husband uses these for work while I use them for all of my lists, cards, and balancing my checkbook!
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these pens! I’m a doodler so for me pens run out even quicker. This pen didn’t run out for a very long time and it wrote so smooth. I went to repurchase these twice already. Definitely recommend.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Are these worth the price?