BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Jewell S.
O Fallon, MO
I loved the pens, the ink is very smooth and fluid. The actual pen is very comfortable to hold sometimes I get calluses between where the pen lies against my finger but not with these.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The pens were very nice. I liked the color a lot. It writes so nice and so smooth, very pretty. There were no cons in this product. Very effective love it a lot. My husband loved it to that he was taking them from time to time. I told my sister about the pens.
Guadalupe C.
Tucson , AZ
Since I started college, I have been using this specific brand of pen because I was recommended it by a friend who only used it. The color is very good because it does not look streaky like other pens I have used. I cannot live without these pens. Use them!
Elizabeth C.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my go to pen! It glides easily over any type of paper. It dries quickly so that I am not in fear of smearing. It definitely lives up to all of the hype. It is affordable for the quality and I would definitely recommend this pen to others!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pens are amazing! They write super smooth and you never have to worry about IF they will work or not. They write every time! Super effective and no worries over ink bleeding on the page. They are also super affordable and easy to find at most stores!
Crystal Q.
Bedford, TX
Pilot makes great gel pens. I did not receive this vox box but I have used this product. It does not smear. They're affordable too. Staples, Walmart, target and office max carry them
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
These pens wrote AMAZING!! The colors were bright and beautiful and DID NOT SMUDGE. Wow i was so surprised! Lasted quite a while and now gave out or went dull. They are very afforadable and can be found just about anywhere. I highly recommend them!
Courtney L.
Silverhill, AL
Smear free! Absolutely the best pens I've ever used. Smooth writing, crisp lines. The perfect pen! I use them frequently for homework. I also like the different barrel designs. The colored ink is bright and vibrant while the black is dark and true.
Jennifer L.
Denton, TX
This is the best pen ever! I was given a 2-pack so I could review them. However, I've been using them for years. This is the kind I go for when buying pens. It writes really smooth, doesn't bleed or smear. These pens are fantastic. I would definitely recommend them.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gel pens and i don’t really get along, so I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t like these. Classic gel pen did its job for about 2 weeks and then exploded. They do bleed some and the point is so fine, make sure you write on a hard surface. I won’t buy again.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?