Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)

by Pilot

#1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Are these smudge proof for lefties? Thank you ☺️
Who else likes this pens?
Start your review of Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)!
3 years agoBedford, TX
Pilot makes great gel pens. I did not receive this vox box but I have used this product. It does not smear. They're affordable too. Staples, Walmart, target and office max carry them
2 years agoKenosha, WI
These pens wrote AMAZING!! The colors were bright and beautiful and DID NOT SMUDGE. Wow i was so surprised! Lasted quite a while and now gave out or went dull. They are very afforadable and can be found just about anywhere. I highly recommend them!
3 years agoGulf Shores, AL
Smear free! Absolutely the best pens I've ever used. Smooth writing, crisp lines. The perfect pen! I use them frequently for homework. I also like the different barrel designs. The colored ink is bright and vibrant while the black is dark and true.
2 years agoOmaha, NE
Gel pens and i don’t really get along, so I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t like these. Classic gel pen did its job for about 2 weeks and then exploded. They do bleed some and the point is so fine, make sure you write on a hard surface. I won’t buy again.
3 years agoDenton, TX
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Jennifer L.
This is the best pen ever! I was given a 2-pack so I could review them. However, I've been using them for years. This is the kind I go for when buying pens. It writes really smooth, doesn't bleed or smear. These pens are fantastic. I would definitely recommend them.
4 months agoMount Dora, Fl
I always buy this pen and pen alone!! The ink glides to the most perfect precision making every sentence I write look a thousand times more elegant than any other ink pen. ALEO
3 years agoRome, GA
I absolutely love, love, love these pens. They write so smooth and they are comfortable to hold. I plan on using them from now on! Thank You Voxbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The best part is they are not outrageous in price....totally worth the purchase!
6 months ago
My family and I keep a whole supply of these on hand. They are the best pens around and writes so good. Gel pens write so we'll and these ones last a great bit! My kids always use them at school and I use them for work and everyday use!
2 years agoJacksonville, NC
I first tried these pens through an Influenster box, and totally fell for them.  I love how smoothly they write, and how easy it is to choose a barrel design that reflects a bit of personality.  The colored ink versions of these come in barrels that match the ink color, but I can get the black ink versions in swirls or other designs that have individual metallic colors woven through the barrels, too (like blue, green, pink, orange, silver, and more).  That makes it easier to be sure my husband doesn't accuse me of stealing "his" pens, since we've both found ourselves reaching only for these when we write.
2 years agoNeenah, WI
I was so happy to get pens in a vox box from Influenster :) And then once I started using them, I was even happier. Smooth writing, quick drying, bold color. I like the click top. Nice pens to have handy anywhere! Would get again after having tried them.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...