Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)

by Pilot

#1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Are these smudge proof for lefties? Thank you ☺️
Who else likes this pens?
Start your review of Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)!
Angola, IN
I really actually love this gel pen. It dries very fast. I am left handed so I usually always smear the pen when I'm writing. That isn't an issue when I use these pens. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Lebanon, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We purchase them in the multi pack at Sams Club, I think there are 16 per pack. They write very smoothly and the gel dries quickly. I am left handed and don't have a problem with them smearing across my paper.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve love these pens since I’ve been able to write. They glide so smoothly and I like the fact that they are gel. I’m not sure what it is but I prefer these over any type of writing instrument
Wetumpka, AL
I loved this pens. I am a waitress and go through a lot of pens. These were by far my coveted favorite. The writing was clear and precise, the ink didn't blend and they were easy to hold on to.  The price point is one that I can afford to buy more when I need to.
Tempe, AZ
I love G2s. They do not leak through a normal sheep of paper, but are smooth and dark. They're a really good go to pen and will never really explode or leak on you. The ink drys fast too.
Maryville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great pens! I absolutely love these! Super black and the ink is constant and consistent. I have bought a few backup packs of these for work because I never want to be without these pens!
Crystal Lake, IL
Love, love these pens! The colors are vibrant and visible, easy and smooth writing without adding unnecessary pressure. I try to buy them in different colors, but have only seen red, black and blue- turquoise colors.
Received from Influenster
I love this pen so much that I bought extra ink cartridges. Mine has been going strong for 5 years, it is still like new! It writes very crisp bold lines, and glides very smoothly.
Okeechobee , FL
These are my favorite pens. They write so smooth here so worth the money they last a long time everyone should buy them I will never buy different pan the ultrafine is my favorite.
Moundsville, WV
These pens are amazing!!! My absolute favorite!!! They write so smooth & everyone who uses them always say they want to steal them because they write so well. Highly recommended!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...