BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The pens were very nice. I liked the color a lot. It writes so nice and so smooth, very pretty. There were no cons in this product. Very effective love it a lot. My husband loved it to that he was taking them from time to time. I told my sister about the pens.
Michelle J.
Sand Creek, MI
my absolute favorite pen! This has been my go-to pen for years. I love how flawless and smooth it writes, and honestly everything just kind of glides together across the paper. The ink doesn't smear after using and your handwriting really stands out!
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not a big fan of gel pens... for the simple reason that they're gel. They tend to smear more often than other pens (at leat for me) although this one wasn't as bad as others I've tried. I think in the case of pens, it really is a matter of preference.
Jewell S.
O Fallon, MO
I loved the pens, the ink is very smooth and fluid. The actual pen is very comfortable to hold sometimes I get calluses between where the pen lies against my finger but not with these.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pens are amazing! They write super smooth and you never have to worry about IF they will work or not. They write every time! Super effective and no worries over ink bleeding on the page. They are also super affordable and easy to find at most stores!
Guadalupe C.
tucson, AZ
Since I started college, I have been using this specific brand of pen because I was recommended it by a friend who only used it. The color is very good because it does not look streaky like other pens I have used. I cannot live without these pens. Use them!
Elizabeth C.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my go to pen! It glides easily over any type of paper. It dries quickly so that I am not in fear of smearing. It definitely lives up to all of the hype. It is affordable for the quality and I would definitely recommend this pen to others!
Tereshe M.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoyed these pens. They were easy to hold and made writing a little smoother. Overall I liked them. They were quite effective and better than I expected. I think that they are a little expensive but worth it. I would recommend them to a friend.
Crystal Q.
Irving, TX
Pilot makes great gel pens. I did not receive this vox box but I have used this product. It does not smear. They're affordable too. Staples, Walmart, target and office max carry them
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
These pens wrote AMAZING!! The colors were bright and beautiful and DID NOT SMUDGE. Wow i was so surprised! Lasted quite a while and now gave out or went dull. They are very afforadable and can be found just about anywhere. I highly recommend them!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?