BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
These are great pens. I love using gel pens to do my school work or take notes with. I am currently in college, so these pens come in handy. They dry quick and are easy to use. These pens are dependable and a great choice. I like them alot. I highly recommend them!
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smooth writing! The ink dries super quickly so it does not smear like regular gel inks. I enjoyed the variety of colors it comes in to! Helps me keep my planner organized and color coded!
Katlyn O.
These pens are my favorite and my go tos for work. I prefer the finer point, so I get the 05s, but the 07s are great as well. I love that they also come in fun colors and are affordable. Another great thing about them is that they're refillable. So many you just have to throw away, but not these. :) Great pen from pilot.
Carolina J.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Fantastic pen! I write a lot since I am secretary in PTA, I need to write fast and for that a smooth reliable pen is essential! This one is my favorites lasts a long time too for such great price.
Margarita M.
Laguna hills, Ca
I got this wonderful  pilot g2 gel roller pen  in blue  and is way better  then  other pens . Is so gently  and easy  to  use and works perfectly.  My son love it too. And more because  it's blue. so I  let him keep it.
Ruby C.
Tacoma, WA
My most favorite pen in the whole wide world! This is the kind you never bring out for someone else to use for the fear of them walking off with it! So smooth and love that it's a clicker. If you haven't tried it, you NEED to. Hands down best pen EVER.
Azalia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the types of pens that I use at work and I love them. They don't smear and don't leave any streaks. We buy this in blue and black ink. They are a bit overprice in my opinion but worth it. The color is very pigmented and it will show clear on paper.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The pens were very nice. I liked the color a lot. It writes so nice and so smooth, very pretty. There were no cons in this product. Very effective love it a lot. My husband loved it to that he was taking them from time to time. I told my sister about the pens.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not a big fan of gel pens... for the simple reason that they're gel. They tend to smear more often than other pens (at leat for me) although this one wasn't as bad as others I've tried. I think in the case of pens, it really is a matter of preference.
Jewell S.
O Fallon, MO
I loved the pens, the ink is very smooth and fluid. The actual pen is very comfortable to hold sometimes I get calluses between where the pen lies against my finger but not with these.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?