BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pilot pens are really user friendly and the gel pens make for super smooth writing. They are a bit more expensive than traditional pens, but worth the cost for the way they perform.
I would recommend this brand.
Madison G.
Using these pens are heaven. I absolutely love how smooth they write, and a great bonus is the cute colors!! I would definitely recommend them for anyone who writes a lot. They are affordable and come in multi packs as well. All in all I would definitely get them again!
Amy K.
Loved these pens! My daughter also loved them and immediately stole one for herself, and she's only 7 and knows a great pen when she uses it!!
Smooth writing and doesn't skip like some gel pens.
Dana A.
I love the feel of writing with this pen. I liked the color, (I got a black one, and a teal one) and I have been using this pen since I got it. I have had it to skip on me, once or twice. But that was about it. They are not expensive, and I plan to keep one on hand.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
G2 Gel Pens are one of the best pens around at a reasonable price.  They go on perfect when you write and doesn't have the issue of smearing when writing.  There are some stores such as Sam's Club that offer for the same price but provide 5 instead of 2.  Worth a buy!
Jacqueline B.
Chester, PA
Super smooth gliding. No skipping. I used both pens all the time lol. I purchased a few more since I received these! Now I have a few in each of my cars. Affordable and cool colors and designs
Katie H.
Wisc Rapids, WI
When I got this product it was amazing and my favorite pen, however it didn't last long at all. After 3 months you could see the was ink left in the pen but I couldn't get it to write at all.
Kristin K.
Clayton, NC
These are excellent pens. They offer very fluid writing and they dry down very quickly. These are my new go to pens. I find they make my handwriting look really nice. They also last a long time. I do a fair amount of writing and found that one pen lasted for months.
lucy b.
arkansas
These are just about the only pens I use. They are my favorite of all time. Perfect for notetaking! Super smooth, very affordable (although they do run out of ink kind of quickly). They also don't bleed through paper. Great purchase overall! They're almost perfect.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I love these pens, they don't smudge, and they look very professional to use. Black pen is always stylish. Pilot pens are going to be my go to Pen from now on because they're great for a lefty like my self, who has problems with my ink smudging on the paper.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!