BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
The Pilot G2 gel roller pen is my favorite pen!  I enjoy this pen for writing and enjoy the bright turquoise color of the ink!  The pen itself writes smoothly and has a great grip for the fingers.  Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to review this pen!
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pilot pens are really user friendly and the gel pens make for super smooth writing. They are a bit more expensive than traditional pens, but worth the cost for the way they perform.
I would recommend this brand.
Madison G.
Using these pens are heaven. I absolutely love how smooth they write, and a great bonus is the cute colors!! I would definitely recommend them for anyone who writes a lot. They are affordable and come in multi packs as well. All in all I would definitely get them again!
Amy K.
Loved these pens! My daughter also loved them and immediately stole one for herself, and she's only 7 and knows a great pen when she uses it!!
Smooth writing and doesn't skip like some gel pens.
Dana A.
I love the feel of writing with this pen. I liked the color, (I got a black one, and a teal one) and I have been using this pen since I got it. I have had it to skip on me, once or twice. But that was about it. They are not expensive, and I plan to keep one on hand.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these pens are amazing nice and smooth i love these and the different colors. I bought it in Walmart the bad part is the gel is gone really fast but its very good and the price is very cheap. I recommend these to everyone that loves gel pens plus it comes in blue red and black.
Katie H.
Wisc Rapids, WI
When I got this product it was amazing and my favorite pen, however it didn't last long at all. After 3 months you could see the was ink left in the pen but I couldn't get it to write at all.
Jacqueline B.
Chester, PA
Super smooth gliding. No skipping. I used both pens all the time lol. I purchased a few more since I received these! Now I have a few in each of my cars. Affordable and cool colors and designs
Melanie P.
pfafftown, NC
These are by far my favorite pen to use.  The glide on the paper so smooth but don't smudge.  They also hold up well over time.  Very effective and not disappointing.  Though a bit more costly they are still adorable. I would recommend them
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I love these pens, they don't smudge, and they look very professional to use. Black pen is always stylish. Pilot pens are going to be my go to Pen from now on because they're great for a lefty like my self, who has problems with my ink smudging on the paper.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?