BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Karla W.
This pen is amazing. Smooth gliding, great ink payoff, beautiful colors available. I got to try the turquoise and black pens and they quickly became favorites. They are now part of my arsenal of writing utensils and I've gotten a few more colors! You won't be disappointed. Really you won't be disappointed.
Brenda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pens are great for note taking. They are not my first choice because the wide grip hurts my hand after a while but they are still great pens! They glide on very smoothly and don't leave behind smudges. The ink is a very dark black and lasts a good while. Great for use in an office, work, or school.
Irene F.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The G2 pilot pens are real nice pens, they write smooth and and real true to color, I can guarantee this pen every time and it's not to expensive at all you can get them anywhere I totally recommend this pen to anyone
Heidi W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this pen! Smooth writing, not too thin, and no globs of ink!  The Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen is my new go-to pen at my desk! I'm so glad this was part of my Influenster box - because I thought I already had a favorite pen! I would definitely recommend this pen for anyone who likes gel writers!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The G2 Series pens are my absolute favorite pens for home and for work.  I have a stock pile of them in both blue and black ink.  They write so precise and the shape is so comfortable for me to write.  I purchase mine at either Walmart or Office Depot.  I would not use any other pen.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do really enjoy gel roller pens. They are so smooth when writing with them. They are super long lasting and get the job done wonderfully! Be careful, moving your hand over it after writing, it will smear!
Daphne S.
I love how these pens do not smudge. I go for my pilot G2 pen now instead of my sharpie pens. These pens are long lasting. I love how affordable these pens are. I would recommend these pens to all of my friends.
Andrea P.
I love this pens! I'm a college student so any pens that makes my hand hurt less when I'm writing down notes is a blessing. These pens write smoothly and dry pretty quick. I use the .5 ones as those are the perfect size for me. Would definitely recommend!
Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC
This is a very nice pen. Pilot always has the better pens, in my opinion. It feels smooth as I write and my handwriting tends to look a little nicer with this pen brand. Another way to know it's good, this is the only one my kids swipe from me when they take pens. It's a good value for the price.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
I love these pens! I use these pens while taking notes during classes. Writing with this pen is much easier for me than writing with a pencil. However, the ink does blot the page sometimes. Overall, I would recommend this pen to students. It definitely makes note-taking much easier on the hand.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?