BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC
This is a very nice pen. Pilot always has the better pens, in my opinion. It feels smooth as I write and my handwriting tends to look a little nicer with this pen brand. Another way to know it's good, this is the only one my kids swipe from me when they take pens. It's a good value for the price.
Shannon P.
Simi Valley, CA
These are my absolute FAVORITE pens! They write amazing. They don't smear, the tip is perfect, and the grip is great, makes writing very simple. I love that they come in multiple colors, makes writing fun. They also last FOREVER. Great quality for a great price. Highly recommend these pens.
Tara C.
Azle, TX
I received  sample for free in order to form an opinion.  I LOVED the G2 roller pens.  They let out the right amount of ink, and never skipped.  I wish the grip was a little softer, but other than that the pen is perfect.  I have been using it now for about 4 months, and it is still running strong!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Pilot G2's are my FAVORITE pens! They write so beautifully. I love the thicker, messier line I get with these. It reminds me of calligraphy when I write with a G2! They are comfortable to write with, and the pens never fall apart! They aren't terribly expensive for how long they last! I love these!
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Writes smoothly, comfortable to hold, ink dries quickly which reduces chances of smears. Ink is dark and bold. Feels good and looks good when writing, easy to click to use pen or store when not in use. Love the bright blue ink as well. Fun for notes or letters. Good value for the money spent.
Shaunte R.
Norfolk, VA
They're great pens! They are very comfortable to hold and they wrote nicely. Also, they are very long lasting and don't dry out too quickly. Another thing that I really enjoyed about the pens is that compared to other gel pens they are durable, smooth writing, and had very bold colors.
Elizabeth A.
Paragould, AR
I was so excited when I received my Pilot G2 feel pen free in my voxbox!! I already have used just the plain Jane versions for awhile now but this adorable twist design was visually stunning and AS ALWAYS, the pen writes smooth and clear and dries quickly and doesn't leave a mess!! A++
Samantha C.
Carnegie, PA
One of my favorite pens, I honestly use these on the daily.  I keep a stock of them at all times! They write smoothly, are perfect for note taking and making lists, and they don't bleed at all. They're affordable and the only pens I've ever used to completion! I highly recommend!
Jeni G.
I got two pens and let my husband use one. He took it to work and used it until it ran out of ink. Then he went and bought himself a new box and is making his way through that. Saying that our family liked it is an understatement. Lol. These are and will continue to be our go to pens!
Julie H.
Dallas, TX
These are my favorite pens!!! A must have for my desk and purse. I prefer the .07 ones as the .10 are too thick for me. Super affordable. Good for starting off with faux calligraphy if anyone's into that!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?