BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Emily A.
Gaines, MI
These are my favorite pens ever! They write great, dry fast, and leave a lasting mark. I make sure to keep them at my desk, in my purse, and even in the car! They are also a great price for the quality you are getting, I also love that I can get them at stores I frequently shop at!!
Ann M.
The G2 pens aren't my first choice of a writing utensil to use. Personally, I don't like the consistency of the ink to paper and the effects of ink running. I have to say though, that this pen is great. It has improved so much from the time it was first made. I like the smooth writing and the ink didnt run.
Sarah V.
Mukwonago, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of my favorite pens  I always keep a go-to black around and love the other colors.  This particular style has a nice decoration around the pen.
It writes smooth every time, no delay in ink.  No bleeding through paper and dries quickly.  Great for notebook and calendars.
Zee C.
These pens write so smoothly and they dry very fast. The ink is very dark and very professional looking. I must admit I have a Cross pen that I have had for many years and I use these pens more. The designs are really cute as well! If you want a great writing pen with spending too much, purchase these!
PinkGlam D.
Influenster sent me the Pilot G2 gel roller pen (black). They wrong pen with the wrong , a bad grip cushion, and/or wrong consistency can be the difference between your handwriting looking like that of a 2 year old or having great penmanship. These Pilot G2 roller gel pens are easy to control for neat handwriting.
Nickie J.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I received one of these in a Back to school box.  The color is a lovely aqua blue.  And let me tell you, this is my favorite pen!!  I guard it closely (my hubby loves pens) because I don't want to share! I've had it for months, use it all the time, and there is still tons of ink.  I would definitely buy these!!!
Irene F.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The G2 pilot pens are real nice pens, they write smooth and and real true to color, I can guarantee this pen every time and it's not to expensive at all you can get them anywhere I totally recommend this pen to anyone
Brenda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pens are great for note taking. They are not my first choice because the wide grip hurts my hand after a while but they are still great pens! They glide on very smoothly and don't leave behind smudges. The ink is a very dark black and lasts a good while. Great for use in an office, work, or school.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The G2 Series pens are my absolute favorite pens for home and for work.  I have a stock pile of them in both blue and black ink.  They write so precise and the shape is so comfortable for me to write.  I purchase mine at either Walmart or Office Depot.  I would not use any other pen.
Karla W.
This pen is amazing. Smooth gliding, great ink payoff, beautiful colors available. I got to try the turquoise and black pens and they quickly became favorites. They are now part of my arsenal of writing utensils and I've gotten a few more colors! You won't be disappointed. Really you won't be disappointed.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?