BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah F.
Cleveland , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these G2 pilot gel pens they right so well thank goodness I bought the 2 pack cause my husband always steals my other one. I rate these 5 star pens I really enjoy writing and Journaling with these and helping my kids with there home work!!!!!
Rose G.
Sacramento, CA
These are my favorite pens to use. I love how they just glide over the paper. They don't hurt my teeth from scratching on the paper or anything like that. I highly recommend these pens! I'm sure anyone who uses them will love them just as much as I do!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Okay I have to say I am a very picky person when it comes to my pens. These are seriously one of my favorite brands! The 07 ink is perfect for for writing on documents for work and taking notes in class. The ink is bold, doesn't smear. I LOVE having the colored pens as well for school notes so I can separate the information! These are a must have!!!
sara l.
Fairfax Sta, VA
This pen makes writing a pleasure. I always find it missing on my desk though, one of my kids has stolen it. I love how smoothly I can write with it. The grip is super comfortable on my hand and I do not get a pain in my fingers when I use it.
Savannah H.
War, WV
I received these free from influenster but have always loved the pilot brand ink pens. My husband is in the military in the aviation field and uses them at work. So getting a few free ones was amazing ! Love how smoothly they write and the fine tips !
Wendy W.
College Sta, TX
The G2 is like the Cadillac of pens. These pens write super smooth and dark bold color. I was lucky to get a black one and a teal one. The teal one gets me lots of compliments. People always ask where I got it. It has become my favorite pen
Amy B.
Moncks Corner, SC
I received two G2 pens for free in my Back2School last fall. They sent black and a fun turquoise blue. I am in love with these G2 pens!! They write so smoothly and the color is crisp and vivid. These will be added to my school shopping list!
Jeni F.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Writes smoothly with no mess. Loved the fine tip. Would definitely recommend this to a friend. Great price for the quality. I was pleased with the quality of this pen. Will definitely use again!! Great pen for the price...a total must have.
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Great pins! Have cute fashion to them and write really good! I highly recommend them and will continue to buy them for work and use them! Thank you influenster for sending me free pens to use! Everybody go buy you some pilot G2 gel roller pens and use them!
Nidia S.
Omega, GA
I love this pen! It writes really smoothly and it's really dark. The only bad thing is that it doesn't dry as fast and you can smudge it on accident if your had is going over what you wrote. They are very affordable though and seem to last a pretty long time!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?