BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay L.
Love these pens! The grip is fantastic and very soft. The ink comes out evenly and doesn't pool up. The color is great. It is a very effective pen. It doesn't drip. It is a pretty good price for the product. I would recommend to anyone that needs a reliable pen.
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA
******I received these pens for free via Influenster Vox Box******* I absolutely love these pens,so much so that I have one in every room of the house,my purse and car. From start to finish flows effortlessly while writing. I've have to purchase a few for my daughter,she sees how much I use them that she wanted some for herself,only in multiple colors for note taking.
Ashley C.
Corbin, KY
I love these pens so much! They are my my go to for study sessions and writing in little notes in my textbooks! The ink ran out so quickly because I used them so much. I am really satisfied with how these glide across the paper and fit comfortably in my hand.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite pen to use. I love how smoothly it glides and I like the way it feels in my hand. The pigment of the ink is rich and bold, which is what I prefer. These pens are extremely affordable, which is fortunate since my coworkers apparently love them too!
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
i love these pens i fell in love with them the ink is nice and bold and dark has really rich colors .its good for its price and they last a long time as well.if u want fine lines when writing this is your pen.i would defentily recommend it or buy is perfect
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
Not a real big fan of the gel pens, I normally end up with it all over my hands! But this pen was awesome to sue! I actually had a black and a pretty blue pen! They wrote fantastic, and last a long time...... I would buy this product without hesitation!
Marisa A.
I love this pens it's the best the write so smooth and I hate pens that leave the wet stuff behind well this one u won't get that it's nice I love it will recommend this to any one It's affordable and it not expensive and it writes smooth that's y I would recommend it
Sarah S.
Grand Blanc, MI
These were awesome pens! Smooth writing-- lasted a long time, very comfortable. I can't really think of any cons. They worked really well, what more can I say?

Affordable? Yes, they are certainly affordable.

And yes, I would for sure recommend them!
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
I received a black and teal color pen set from Influenster. The pens write very smoothly which i appreciate as I am always writing something down. I've kept the pen in my purse to use for months and it still hasn't run out of ink! Very good quality!
Rose G.
Sacramento, CA
These are my favorite pens to use. I love how they just glide over the paper. They don't hurt my teeth from scratching on the paper or anything like that. I highly recommend these pens! I'm sure anyone who uses them will love them just as much as I do!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?