BY PILOT #3 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
Not a real big fan of the gel pens, I normally end up with it all over my hands! But this pen was awesome to sue! I actually had a black and a pretty blue pen! They wrote fantastic, and last a long time...... I would buy this product without hesitation!
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
i love these pens i fell in love with them the ink is nice and bold and dark has really rich colors .its good for its price and they last a long time as well.if u want fine lines when writing this is your pen.i would defentily recommend it or buy is perfect
Marisa A.
I love this pens it's the best the write so smooth and I hate pens that leave the wet stuff behind well this one u won't get that it's nice I love it will recommend this to any one It's affordable and it not expensive and it writes smooth that's y I would recommend it
Sarah S.
Grand Blanc, MI
These were awesome pens! Smooth writing-- lasted a long time, very comfortable. I can't really think of any cons. They worked really well, what more can I say?

Affordable? Yes, they are certainly affordable.

And yes, I would for sure recommend them!
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
I received a black and teal color pen set from Influenster. The pens write very smoothly which i appreciate as I am always writing something down. I've kept the pen in my purse to use for months and it still hasn't run out of ink! Very good quality!
Tonya K.
Lincoln, AL
I love Pilot brand pens and the G2 is no exception! The ink is smooth and the pen glides across the page with ease. I don't like pens that leave globs of ink in some places and seem to skip in others. The Pilot G2 is a great pen at a great price!
Hannah F.
Cleveland , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these G2 pilot gel pens they right so well thank goodness I bought the 2 pack cause my husband always steals my other one. I rate these 5 star pens I really enjoy writing and Journaling with these and helping my kids with there home work!!!!!
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
I'm really glad that Influenster sent me these to try out! They work great fresh out of the package and dry quickly. The ink comes out smoothly and doesn't glob on your page. I have had these for a few months and they are still going strong with moderate use.
sara l.
Fairfax Sta, VA
This pen makes writing a pleasure. I always find it missing on my desk though, one of my kids has stolen it. I love how smoothly I can write with it. The grip is super comfortable on my hand and I do not get a pain in my fingers when I use it.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Okay I have to say I am a very picky person when it comes to my pens. These are seriously one of my favorite brands! The 07 ink is perfect for for writing on documents for work and taking notes in class. The ink is bold, doesn't smear. I LOVE having the colored pens as well for school notes so I can separate the information! These are a must have!!!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Are these worth the price?