BY PILOT #3 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pens are amazing, I have come across this brand while at work and many times I actually go to the store and buy some for myself. The life on these are amazing they last a good amount of time obviously depending on the use you give to it. I definitely recommend these all the time. Specially when someone is asking if they can keep MINES! haha! I always tell them where I got them and that I love them too.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE the Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens! I got an assorted color pack (they seem to disappear VERY quickly once someone in my family tries them) and the BLACK pack (I stuck one in my purse and one in my desk so I would ALWAYS have one at hand). They write SUPER smooth, dry immediately, and don't blur...and I'm a "lefty" so that's a huge concern! I will DEFINITELY be buying MORE of these pens!
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my absolute favorite pens! I have to admit I am a bit of a pen hoarder. While working at a bank I always kept a drawer full of pens and I actually went as far to label all of my pens with my name on them so when a coworker ran off with one I would know. They are super pigmented and write so smoothly. I feel that these pens actually make my penmanship appear better too, if that is even possible. I highly recommend these pens!
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the way this pen flows when writing with it.  The ink doesn't smudge at all.  My kids tried to swipe it , so they liked it as well. I don't usually buy gel pens , but I would buy these again if they were on a good sale.  Ink ran out quicker than my usual standard ball point pen , but that may be typical for this type of pen.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these for class! Great notetaking pens. Glides on to the paper smoothly. Fairly affordable, but they run out of ink fairly quickly. I end up going through 3-5 of these in a few months time. But, I like how fast I can write with them because they glide on smooth, so I continue to buy them. They don't bleed through the paper either.
Lydia B.
Hands down, these are the best gel pens I've ever used. Some gel pens I've tried "stutter" with their ink, but I have never had that issue with Pilot pens. The ink is smooth and very comfortable to write with, which makes these perfect for everyday use as well as note taking for students.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my favorite pens. They leave dark inky black line, that dries quickly and doesn’t run out very quickly. I stash them everywhere! They’re super affordable and easy to fine. And they come in some really great colors, for when I’m feeling a little bit more bold.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I liked these at first. The did write very smooth, but I did find they smeared, but most pens smear due to how I hold my hand. What I found disappointing was when I went to use the pen the next day, it didn’t do the ink evenly. It came out in heavy amounts and then I had to fight to get it out.

I wouldn’t say these pens were any better than other pens. I also wouldn’t say they are the worst I’ve ever used.

I received these in a VoxBox for free so I’m not sure how much they cost. These opinions are my own.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gel pens and i don’t really get along, so I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t like these. Classic gel pen did its job for about 2 weeks and then exploded. They do bleed some and the point is so fine, make sure you write on a hard surface. I won’t buy again.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Love these pens ! So smooth and writing awesomely. Never splots out or all funky, very good pens and very much worth the money ! I will never buy a different brand after trying these I’ve bought all the colors from Walmart and use them for everything
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Are these worth the price?