Add a Photo

By PILOT
#1 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Photos (46)
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.

I am in love with the 1.0 mm pens.  They write so smoothly and have just the right amount of ink coming out.  They do need a little more drying time than regular pens or they will smear.  These pens are mid-priced for pens, and you can get them in different colors--though, I've found that the colored 1.0 mm pens are harder to find in-store so it's just easier to order them online.

A funny story about how much I love this pen:  I had major surgery last year, and through the haze I remember being so upset because I lost my pen!  When I got home and became more coherent, I found a ton of pens from the hospital in my bag.  The nurses must have been trying to placate me since they couldn't find my Pilot G2 1.0 mm!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Osceola, IA

I am  total pen snob! I have ordered dozens of single pens from the office shop here in town only to be disappointed over and over again. Then Influenster send me this Pilot G2 pen to test and I am won over.

This is the thing as a left handed writer, a pen has lay down ink fast but dry even faster. These G2 end did the job. I like a super fine line. If you like a fatter line then these pens are going to get a 5 start review from you. I have read that they are a little sketchy one the end of the ink, but I have not seen that yet. Overall a great clean line, smooth writer.

The kids love it too!
Christine H.
Christine H.

Excellent Pen! I'm really not a fan or gel pens because they always skip and they smear everywhere. This pen came in such an awesome color! The pen skipped a few times but nothing too major. The pen was quite effective and seems to last forever. I received this pen in the summer and it's still going. I consider myself to be a pen freak and I'm always taking other people's pens, but I refuse to bring this pen to work because I don't want anyone to take it. Since receiving this pen, I have brought other colors as well. So now I can say that there are some good gen pens out there!!!
Tiffani  B.
Tiffani B.
Winston, GA

These pens are awesome!! I work in a middle school and do lots of writing each day.  This is my pen of choice! I love how smooth they are and how easy they just glide across the paper. I am a ink pen fanatic and always buy different kinds of pens. I love writing with fine point pens.  I loved that the ink doesn't smear.  I will definitely be purchasing more of these pens!!  The Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens will be my pen of choice from now on. Thank you to Influenster for choosing me to take part of this program.  I look forward to reviewing more products for you in the future.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Sarasota, FL

............I am a server so I always use pens and am quite particular about what pens I use. In fact lately the G2 Gel Rollars are the only pens I will use. Tgey write so smooth and feel good when you are  writing as well.  They come in different "sizes", I perfer the bold, thicker lines. I absolutly love the teal G2 I recieved from Influenster too, pretty design and great color plus writes smooth. I havnt been able to find tge different colors in stores so thats disappointing, but I am sure I can order online.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA

These pens are flawless. I love these pens because they glide so smooth across the paper allowing me to write very quickly when taking notes in class. The little squishy hand grip ensures comfort during my five hour classes and note taking sessions. They last a long time, are in nearly any store with an office supplies section and are affordable. I don't think I've ever started a school year without them since they came out. I also love that pilot offers other colors as well to help with color coding and such.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

I don't think I'm ever going to use any other pen, for real. I received one of these pens to test out from Influenster and after weeks of using it for signing checks, filling out return slips, filling out school forms, and post-it notes, I'm completely won over. I don't buy pens a whole lot because they seem to come and go in this household. But when I have to, I'm definitely going to be buying Pilot G2s. The ink is smooth, flawless, and glides without leaking. What more can you want in a pen?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

There are pens and then there is the Pilot G2 which is so awesome that it should have been called the "Pilot G2 Gel Roller Writing Device of Pure Excellence" instead of a pen. I immediately sensed that the force is strong with the Pilot G2. If I am forced to have to write with any other pen now, I get completely frustrated because nothing compares to the writing experience of the Pilot G2.

It's on point.
It's bad to the bone.
It rocks.
Megan J.
Megan J.

I have purchased so many packs of these pens. Mostly due to people taking them because they have such a nice tip and ink flow to them. They make the smoothest marks and really improve my penmanship. My only problem is that they have always reached a point to where it got a little streaky or didn't flow out as well. I had to give it a four stars for that reason because as far as nice pens go you really don't want that to be an issue.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC

The Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen are my favourite regular type pen & that's saying A LOT!! I am a fountain pen user for life!! To have the G2 Gel Roller Pen to get in my EDC(everyday carry) is huge!! All the rest of my pens are fountain pens!! The Pilot G2 Roller Pen writing so smooth it's like glass & it never skips!! I love the range of colours it comes in & it holds A lot of ink!! These are the greatest non fountain pen out there!!

Join Now