Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)

by Pilot

#4 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

What do you like the most about this G2 pen?
Are these smudge proof for lefties? Thank you ☺️
Start your review of Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)!
andrew J.
Kent, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by andrew J.
This is my favorite brand of pen. The tip is thin and smooth. Writing is very enjoyable while using this pen. I use this pen for everything from math homework to writing essays and doodling when i’m bored.
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Kimberly C.
These are seriously my FAVORITE pens! I like to journal and write in my planner, and I like to use a pen that glides along the page. This pen does just that! These pens are super satisfying to use, they glide on the page and never skip or streak. I also love that they make these same pens in color. I will always buy these pens!
Molly S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Molly S.
This is my favorite pen! The ink glides so smoothly and even. Doesn’t smear and lasts long.
Jenn L.
These are my absolute favorite pens by far! I love the way they write. They don't smear. They last forever. They don't dry up even when left out in the car in the AZ heat. They're affordable. You should try these pens if you haven't yet, they're great!
erica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by erica B.
One of the only pens I like to write with. I have them stashed in my purse, my house and my office desk. The gel ink glides so smoothly and rarely smudges. I prefer the extra fine point of the pen as well. My go to for note writing, and organizing my thoughts.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Joanna S.
Rogers, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Joanna S.
Best pens ever! I keep several on my desk, one in my purse, a few in the car, and one with my Bible so I am always prepared for whatever comes my way. I recommend these pens to everyone!
Ekta P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Ekta P.
My favorite pens! These write so smooth, literally glide on the paper! I have to hide mine or it gets stolen at work! The best!
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Courtney W.
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) These are about the only pens I ever use. I seriously love G2 pens so much. I hate to be a pen snob, but these are some amazing pens. I personally love the 05 pens the best. They are thinner, write better, bleed less, and barely smudge. These pens are my favorite. I buy them in bulk so that’s why these have barely been used. Highly recommend!
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Jenna W.
My favorite pen! I make sure to stock up on these since I write all throughout the day at my job. This pen makes it so easy to write and it glides onto the paper. My only tip would to make sure it dries a bit since it’s gel otherwise you will have a mess of smears. I like this particular point since I’m not one for fine point.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leigha B.
Stockton, CA
tabby ..
New Market, VA
il y a 3 ans
Liddy L. il y a 2 ans
I like muji pens for bullet journaling too. They are similar to the G2 but they also come in .37