Add a Photo

By PILOT
#4 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Photos (40)
Christine H.
Christine H.

Excellent Pen! I'm really not a fan or gel pens because they always skip and they smear everywhere. This pen came in such an awesome color! The pen skipped a few times but nothing too major. The pen was quite effective and seems to last forever. I received this pen in the summer and it's still going. I consider myself to be a pen freak and I'm always taking other people's pens, but I refuse to bring this pen to work because I don't want anyone to take it. Since receiving this pen, I have brought other colors as well. So now I can say that there are some good gen pens out there!!!
Tiffani  B.
Tiffani B.
Winston, GA

These pens are awesome!! I work in a middle school and do lots of writing each day.  This is my pen of choice! I love how smooth they are and how easy they just glide across the paper. I am a ink pen fanatic and always buy different kinds of pens. I love writing with fine point pens.  I loved that the ink doesn't smear.  I will definitely be purchasing more of these pens!!  The Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens will be my pen of choice from now on. Thank you to Influenster for choosing me to take part of this program.  I look forward to reviewing more products for you in the future.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

These pens are flawless. I love these pens because they glide so smooth across the paper allowing me to write very quickly when taking notes in class. The little squishy hand grip ensures comfort during my five hour classes and note taking sessions. They last a long time, are in nearly any store with an office supplies section and are affordable. I don't think I've ever started a school year without them since they came out. I also love that pilot offers other colors as well to help with color coding and such.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

I don't think I'm ever going to use any other pen, for real. I received one of these pens to test out from Influenster and after weeks of using it for signing checks, filling out return slips, filling out school forms, and post-it notes, I'm completely won over. I don't buy pens a whole lot because they seem to come and go in this household. But when I have to, I'm definitely going to be buying Pilot G2s. The ink is smooth, flawless, and glides without leaking. What more can you want in a pen?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

There are pens and then there is the Pilot G2 which is so awesome that it should have been called the "Pilot G2 Gel Roller Writing Device of Pure Excellence" instead of a pen. I immediately sensed that the force is strong with the Pilot G2. If I am forced to have to write with any other pen now, I get completely frustrated because nothing compares to the writing experience of the Pilot G2.

It's on point.
It's bad to the bone.
It rocks.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC

The Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen are my favourite regular type pen & that's saying A LOT!! I am a fountain pen user for life!! To have the G2 Gel Roller Pen to get in my EDC(everyday carry) is huge!! All the rest of my pens are fountain pens!! The Pilot G2 Roller Pen writing so smooth it's like glass & it never skips!! I love the range of colours it comes in & it holds A lot of ink!! These are the greatest non fountain pen out there!!
Colleen Q.
Colleen Q.
Pittsburgh, PA

I work at a store that sells these pens and a lot of them are sold at back to school time so when I got them in my VoxBox I was excited to see what the fuss was about. Well I now can see why they are popular. I have used gel pens before but these are very smooth and the color is not broken up it looks clean. I am quite pleased with these pens. I know they also come in red, blue and pink, although I will stick with the black ink.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Victoria, TX

Love everything about this pen! The smooth writing, the boldness of color, and of course the non smear ink. What's not to love! I use pit doe everything, even went put to buy a new multi pack. New trendy design is sure to eyes looking in envy of the style and class of this awesome writing tool. I'm recommending it for everyone, especially college student note takers..one way to really bring out those note taking skills.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI

My new favorites!! I had not tried the G2 before receiving these, but now I'm in love and have been buying the different versions left and right. As a former secretary, I'm a bit picky about my choice in writing implements and I thought I'd never fall in love with gel pens because all before these didn't make the grade. I'm happy I was given the opportunity to try these because I truly love them.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.

These are the best pens I have ever used. They are a super pigmented color and the never skip when I'm writing. These pens are also long lasting. I usually go through pens fairly quickly since I write so much but these don't dry out easily. The grip that they have on these pens also makes it extremely comfortable to use. Whenever I lend someone these pens they always ask where to get them.

Join Now