Add a Photo

By PILOT
#1 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Photos (46)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien , WA
These pens are flawless. I love these pens because they glide so smooth across the paper allowing me to write very quickly when taking notes in class. The little squishy hand grip ensures comfort during my five hour classes and note taking sessions. They last a long time, are in nearly any store with an office supplies section and are affordable. I don't think I've ever started a school year without them since they came out. I also love that pilot offers other colors as well to help with color coding and such.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
I don't think I'm ever going to use any other pen, for real. I received one of these pens to test out from Influenster and after weeks of using it for signing checks, filling out return slips, filling out school forms, and post-it notes, I'm completely won over. I don't buy pens a whole lot because they seem to come and go in this household. But when I have to, I'm definitely going to be buying Pilot G2s. The ink is smooth, flawless, and glides without leaking. What more can you want in a pen?
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
The Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen are my favourite regular type pen & that's saying A LOT!! I am a fountain pen user for life!! To have the G2 Gel Roller Pen to get in my EDC(everyday carry) is huge!! All the rest of my pens are fountain pens!! The Pilot G2 Roller Pen writing so smooth it's like glass & it never skips!! I love the range of colours it comes in & it holds A lot of ink!! These are the greatest non fountain pen out there!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
My new favorites!! I had not tried the G2 before receiving these, but now I'm in love and have been buying the different versions left and right. As a former secretary, I'm a bit picky about my choice in writing implements and I thought I'd never fall in love with gel pens because all before these didn't make the grade. I'm happy I was given the opportunity to try these because I truly love them.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
These are the best pens I have ever used. They are a super pigmented color and the never skip when I'm writing. These pens are also long lasting. I usually go through pens fairly quickly since I write so much but these don't dry out easily. The grip that they have on these pens also makes it extremely comfortable to use. Whenever I lend someone these pens they always ask where to get them.
Vernae H.
Vernae H.
I've been hooked on the Pilot G2 gel roller pens for over a decade, because they are so inky black. I love the fine tip, but not the extra fine tip. (The extra fine tip cuts paper like a knife.) The trick is to right softly and very quickly. Let the ink dry, because it's a gel pen. I usually keep a black one in each bag. For some reason, I have a blue one in this purse. I didn't buy blue.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Gainesville, GA
Very smooth writing every time I use these pens. Often times I will purchase gen pens and they are a disappointment because they write smoothly the first time or two and then start skipping, but I have been using these for several months and I have not had any issues. I have actually purchased these since receiving them in a box due to the excellent experience I have had with them.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Chadds Ford, PA
I love these pens for their consistency and smooth writing. For those of us that are picky about writing materials, these are fantastic! This really hit home for me when I found out the G2 is the only pen a friend of mine's son who has autism, uses because of its smoothness and the fact it does not cause him any sensory processing issues. I think there's no higher praise than that!
amanda b.
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Great pens they write real smooth and I like that it's a ball point tip and not the sharp point. I write a lot with these pens and they got comfortable in my hand. The gel ink drys really fast, I don't have to worry able ink all over my hand once I'm done writing. I've always been a fan of pilot but these gel pens just make me a bigger fan.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
These pens are amazing. I received two of these pens in my first #voxbox to try for free. I've have been using these for quite awhile before that tho. My fiance uses these at work where it is an oily environment and they work great. Other pens will get gunked up or just quit working but these push through all the obstacles.