BY PILOT #3 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These pens are amazing, I have come across this brand while at work and many times I actually go to the store and buy some for myself. The life on these are amazing they last a good amount of time obviously depending on the use you give to it. I definitely recommend these all the time. Specially when someone is asking if they can keep MINES! haha! I always tell them where I got them and that I love them too.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These are my absolute favorite pens! I have to admit I am a bit of a pen hoarder. While working at a bank I always kept a drawer full of pens and I actually went as far to label all of my pens with my name on them so when a coworker ran off with one I would know. They are super pigmented and write so smoothly. I feel that these pens actually make my penmanship appear better too, if that is even possible. I highly recommend these pens!
Lydia B.
Hands down, these are the best gel pens I've ever used. Some gel pens I've tried "stutter" with their ink, but I have never had that issue with Pilot pens. The ink is smooth and very comfortable to write with, which makes these perfect for everyday use as well as note taking for students.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These are my favorite pens. They leave dark inky black line, that dries quickly and doesn’t run out very quickly. I stash them everywhere! They’re super affordable and easy to fine. And they come in some really great colors, for when I’m feeling a little bit more bold.
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Super obsessed with these awesome pens!!! 😍😍😍 no lie I won’t use any other pen. I love the grip and how it applies the ink so perfectly. No smears with the ink, I definitely recommend! These pens will change your life!!
Shana F.
Definitely still love the blue flower pen. They don't smear when I am writing left handed. They have also lasted a while for me. Lingrt than a college semester of use. I received a free sample for an honest opinion.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Mega Parent Expert
These pens are so nice! They write so nicely and smooth. The grip is so comfy while writing. I always have these pens at home, work, and my purse. They are one of my favorite pens. I highly recommend this product
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
My husband and I both love these pens! The black ink flows smoothly and looks very sleek on the paper. My husband uses these for work while I use them for all of my lists, cards, and balancing my checkbook!
La Shara B.
I’ve love these pens since I’ve been able to write. They glide so smoothly and I like the fact that they are gel. I’m not sure what it is but I prefer these over any type of writing instrument
krista z.
Darien, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I love great writing utensils!  these pens were awesome and so nice to use to take report!  as an rn I need a great writing utensil for my job and these totally fit.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!