Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)

by Pilot

#1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

What do you like the most about this G2 pen?
Are these smudge proof for lefties? Thank you ☺️
Start your review of Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)!
Greenwood, LA
Do you remember when you were in grade school and someone would forget their pencil and ask to borrow one of yours? You would say yes but give them your least favorite pencil just in case they didn't give it back! Well, welcome to the adult version of this scenario! As an adult I always have two pens on me at all times, one being the Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, and one being a pen I don't care about. Other adults ask me to borrow pens all the time, so I gladly hand them the one I don't care about. I love the G2, it writes so smooth and doesn't smear. I would be quite upset if I lent it to someone and they didn't return it!
St Augustine, FL
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Pamela M.
G2 pens have an easy flow to the ink which is nice for drawing, very smooth. It stays wet for quite awhile so you have to be very careful not to bump or rest your hand on the paper while drawing or writing, but the results are worth it! Doesn’t work well on waxy paper or cards.
One of the best pens on the market. I love the range of thicknesses (favorite is the 0.5, but 0.7 are great too!) I love the range of colors and I use these for school everyday. Smooth writing, and they dry quick which is helpful since I'm left handed and smear ink all the time! Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.7mm Fine - Assorted Inks (8 Per Pack)
Portage, IN
I love these pens. I have worked in both a school and an office setting, and some days a good pen will really set your day in the right direction. They write with good, bold line color, rarely have pulling issues or cut out moments, and they are just so smooth. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has a lot of pen-writing to do.
Everyone loves a G2 pen. They somehow make chicken scratch look like beautiful calligraphy. They're fairly comfortable, and a retractable pen is easier to use than one with a cap. The price is not insanely cheap but you can usually find a good deal. My only issue with it is that it does smudge on certain papers.
Norwood Young America, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like writing with the Pilot G2 roller pens. I have horrible handwriting but when I use a fine point G2 it is legible. These pens write smoothly, feel good in my hand, do not leak and last a long time. This is one I hate to lend to anyone because I know I won't get it back unless I ask.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing is better than a great pen. This one is good but not great. It is fairly smooth and glides across paper with ease, but it’s almost too smooth, sometimes letting too much ink come out from the tip at once. Pilot pens are affordable so they’re good for budget gel pen buyers.
One of my favorite pens to use for taking notes and writing in general. They don't smear at all and are easy to carry in a purse or backpack. I wish they came in more colors. They are great for their price and I would definitely recommend these pens.
California
BY FAR THE BEST PEN IN MY OPINION! They are so smooth and never clump on the paper! Fast drying ink so you don’t smudge it! Amazing to draw with and great for school or other work! Definitely would recommend to anyone of any age! 10 out of 10!
Mason, OH
I’m OBSESSED with the ways these pens write. I love the ink and how smoothly they glide on paper. I buy them again and again and again! I literally won’t use any other kind of pen I recommend 100%! A little expensive but so worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
STOCKTON, CA
New Market, VA
il y a un an
Liddy L. • il y a un an
I like muji pens for bullet journaling too. They are similar to the G2 but they also come in .37