BY PILOT #3 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...67 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
These pens are amazing and they’re always my pen I use for everything whether it’s bills or even planning.
Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
One of the best pens and and only pens I will use these are my favorite by far they write great and smooth unlike the cheap pens
Dulce H.
I remember having this for art class back in high school. I loved to just doodle around. They are pretty much the same. And they are great.
Kay C.
Katy, TX
I received this product free as part of an Influenster voz box campaign in exchange for an honest review.

I was excited when I received them in my box. I grew up on gel pens but I haven't used one in awhile until I got these. They weite grwat and our so smooth. They are now one of my favorite pens.
Influenster M.
Good solid pen. Ink got a little slippy here and there but nothing that was so horrible I couldn't use. 10/10
Erica B.
Millington , MI
The Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink pens are an awesome pen. They write smoothly and do not smudge or smear on the paper. The colors are clear and easy to see. I did purchase a pack of these to use at work and my coworkers loved them also. i do recommend.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I love these pens they are amazing and write perfect they have amazing designs and awesome replacement inks
Gloria G.
portland, OR
Love love love these pens. They write very smoothly and I love that I can grade papers in something other than red.
natasha h.
Walkertown, NC
These pens are the best ones that I have found they write great don't smear and don't run on paper. They never leak in your pockets at all
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
These are my favorite pens to write with. As a students, I am always taking down notes for my subjects and these are so smooth and easy to write with. They could be pricy compared to cheaper pens but they have coupons and sales as well. I recommend these to everyone!
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.