BY PILOT #3 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...68 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?5 Answers
Katelyn C.
I love how smooth these pens write. They also do not leave excess ink that either ends up on you or all over the paper you just wrote. I highly recommend these pens.
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Suzy Z.
KENDALLVILLE, IN
These pens are the bomb! Smooth, easy writing without any ink blobs or smudging. Definitely my go to writing tool.
Jill M.
Isanti, MN
Loved the pilot g2 fashion gel ink pen. My hubs ev3n stole it from me a couple of times till i tracked it down. Very comfy grip. Writes well. No smear
Victoria M.
My favorite pens. The gel ink glides on smoothly and does not run. The dry time is fast so there no need to worry about the ink smudging like some other gel pens
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer😍😍😍
Loooooooooveeeee uuuuuu
Sarah K.
Hayes, VA
I loved the colors they have, but haven't bought anymore since received in my box, but maybe down the road might.
Julia M.
Harbor City , CA
They are easy to use, smooth feeling when writing, loved them! My daughter's snatched them away, we love office and crafting supplies!
Sarah G.
El Paso
Love gel ink pens i love the choice of color they also either just come in black or blue they write very nice
Stephanie R.
Richmond, TX
This is my favorite brand pen. They are great quality and the ink just flows on out onto the paper. Great quality and great prices. Really love the way this pen writes.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer GEL or REGULAR ink pens?