BY PILOT #3 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...67 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Sharon S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I am still a child at heart and love office / school supplies!!  The pens were / are great!!!  I love writing with the different colors / smooth writing
Mandi E.
Rome, GA
I absolutely love these pens. They have a comfort grip and the ink is smooth no matter what type of paper you are writing on. I have officially swapped over to these pens for my everyday use. Thanks Influenster for introducing me to some of the most amazing items!
Ashlyn E.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Love the gel pens! Writing is smooth and satisfactory, without the annoying "air bubbles" that cause some gel ink pens to have disconnected writing and feel like they don't have as much ink in them as they really do.
Carrie S.
Richmond, VA
This brand of pen has become my fave. Lots of fun colors to choose from. Pilot jelped me fall in love with a Gel pen!
Eden M.
O.M.G I love these pens! They are my new go to for work! And the ink last for a while! I love the colors and black ink!
April G.
I enjoy th Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen because it writes so smoothly, doesn't smear & the price is so reasonable. I make sure to have them in my kitchen door, my office, purse and even in my glove box. I write all letters, notes & bills with these pens! Highly recommend.
Audri F.
Canton, MI
Pilot G2 fashion gel ink pens are amazing! They write so smoothly and are quick to dry. Pros: super smooth to write with! The grip is amazing. Cons: there are none! They are super afforable and don't brake the bank. They come in a lot of colors and are amazing!
Joanna H.
Morehead, KY
Pilots gel pens are my favorite pens. Their colors are bright and vibrant. The pens dry pretty quick and don’t smear easily even though I am a lefty.
Daniella S.
LOVE! I love colored pens. These write nicely and don’t smudge which is important. My favorite is the blue
Stephanie E.
Toledo, OH
I love these!  They have fun colors and they write SO smooth.  I've used similar pens before and they always smeared but I received a sample to try out from Influenster so I tried them anyway.  I have not had an issue with smearing while using these.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.