BY PILOT #3 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...68 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?5 Answers
Rubi S.
These pens dried out fast. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or the formula just isn't very good. They wrote beautifully when I first opened them but didn't last very long
amanda a.
Im always excited to get these pens. But then they only want to write on some paper and the ink rubs off on your hands
Marcy A.
Sadieville, ky
I recieved this product free in exchange for my unbiased opinion
These pens write very smoothly and offer different color choices . One issue I have had with both pens I tried is they either cracked or became stripped out where the halves if the pen screw together, which caused the pen to be rendered useless, if I put it back together it would pop apart as soon as I pick it up. I added a picture, trying to show the crack. You may also notice I tried to tape the pen back together . There was still a lot of unknown left and I was trying to continue to use it
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
I do a ton of writing for work, everything by hand. Using the fine tip on carbon copies is hard. I was exited I got a free pen, but it had exploded within 2 weeks of owning it and the ink would bleed. They are available in a couple colors which is awesome, plus the design on the pen was cool too.
Kristin H.
Georgetown, KY
I received these pens as a free item in my VoxBox. I was not particularly fond of them for a couple of reasons. First of all the feel of them wasn't very comfortable to me. I Also did not like the gel ink. For me it didn't dry fast enough to keep from smudging and it would sometimes bleed through the paper. A no-go for me!
Holly W.
Herndon
Wow, what a throwback!! I haven’t seen or used these in a while, but from what I remember I stopped using them because they would run out of ink so quickly. The colors were fun, but the ink was so finicky and would either be too runny (leaving big splotches on my paper) or would run out altogether. Wouldn’t repurchase!
Kayla G.
Bay City, MI
I’m not a huge gel pen fan; mostly because they don’t dry fast enough. But, these are much better than some I have used in the past.
Amanda A.
Fall River
Bought these pens so that they would stick out at work and no one would steal them. They write okay but smear easily even on regular paper. Don't use a highlighter on them because it will ruin the highlighter. They're hit or miss depending on the color (pink looks awful).
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Great pens. Glides when using. Easy to hold. Easy to loose. Affordable. Available in neighborhood
Valerie K.
Hammond, IN
These worked well but didn’t last as long as I had inticipated. Liked the color options and varieties available.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer GEL or REGULAR ink pens?