BY PILOT #3 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...67 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Sarah G.
El Paso
Love gel ink pens i love the choice of color they also either just come in black or blue they write very nice
Stephanie R.
Richmond, TX
This is my favorite brand pen. They are great quality and the ink just flows on out onto the paper. Great quality and great prices. Really love the way this pen writes.
Lacy R.
Cocoa, FL
Love love LOVE these pens. They write so smooth and with the gel ink makes the writing look so nice. Not to mention the have awesome colors to choose from. They are a bit pricey but if ypu can hold ilon to your pens, id say go for it.
Nikki O.
Mannford, OK
My absolute favorite pens yo use at work. Very smooth and no smearing ink. I am also a fan of the multiple color options which is great for coding.
Frances S.
Navarre, FL
I’m a full time student and these products are great. I can use them for note taking to make my notes stand out more! I went and bought some for my daughter too!
Kandace M.
Panama City , FL
My all time favorite writing pen! These are great and I love using them. They right well and the price is good and I recommend these.
Tiffany O.
I love the medium and large ball pens! Comfortable grip and the ink doesn't skip. Wonderful that they come in such a large color selection.
B M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My absolute favorite pens! They glide so nicely when you're writing the colors are so fun! I don't use any other pens!
Katie H.
Leavenworth , KS
This pen is my favorite. It glides real easy on paper, does not smudge like many pens, and looks nice. I used it for my schoolwork (graduate work), and the ink lasted for over a semester of note taking! That is a win for me.
Megan W.
Galloway , OH
Great quality and fun to use. The comfortable grip is helpful for my tired, overworked hands.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.