BY PILOT #3 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...68 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?5 Answers
Debi G.
Sacramento, CA
I prefer gel ink over ballpoint pens, they seem to write much smoother. This is a great pen, the spring mechanism is crisp and doesn't seem to get mushy over time. The turquoise color I received from Influenster is a pretty shade, but don't use it for anything like checks or documents, as it's not particularly a professional color. The black one I also received is better for those things. Next round of school supply shopping will likely garner me a set of these.
sara l.
Fairfax Sta, VA
This 5 pack of pens is perfect for my family! I have 5 kids and they love to steal my pens. These pens are very smooth, they write very nicely and they are a pleasure to use. I gave one pen to each of my kids and they each use them to work on their homework each night. They feel very nice in your hand because they have a gripper in a perfect spot, built right in!
Carrie S.
Rogers, AR
I got the turquoise Pilot G2 gel ink pen in my Vox Box and my 10 yr old spotted it right away, so this review is definitely from her useage! The Color combinations available are spot on, the gel ink is so smooth and it writes on Everything- Trust Me! This pen has been permanently placed in her front backpack pocket, and she tells me that she has to keep an eye on it, because the other girls really, really like it! I will be purchasing all color combos for upcoming school year.
Irene Z.
These Pens are so effective. We use them at work because it's a cold environment and they are the only ones that withstand the cold even in the freezer at -10°f. They don't bleed like other gel pens. I use them in the office as well. They are reasonably priced which is another plus. I also like that they have asked color options. I bought some for my notes when I get creative.
Dawn H.
Vero Beach, FL
I like to keep my desk on point and the Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pens add a little decoration as well as function to my work day.These pens glide easily without smudging.I love the look of them and the long lasting ink.I recommend these pens for a pop of color in your hand.I received a free sample from Influenster and I'm hooked.
Barb M.
Williamstown, VT
Awesome pens. Ink flows smoothly and easily. I keep one in my purse and one on my bedside table so that one is always available Very pleased with the quality of these pens and highly recommend them. Very reasonably priced and definitely a great value for the money! I did receive these pens for free to review but the opinion shared is my true and honest opinion. Pilot pens are my go to pen because I feel that my writing is better when I use them! <3 <3
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
Rich in color, my favorite was the pink. smooth ink while writing and very comfortable with the rubber on pen to write with. Color doesn't skip and the ink doesn't smear. I would buy these again, and I would recommend them. They are fairly priced in a multicolored pack, I can always find coupons for these Pilot pens
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I love these pens the brand speaks for itself it's a great brand and the pens are effective!! I've been using these for a long time always buying them for myself and my kids for school. They don't leak like most pens and they always work unlike some pens that never want to write when you need them. Definitely recommend!!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love these pens. The ink flows perfectly. The colors are bright and vibrant. The pen barrel is very comfortable to hold even when writing a long time.  The pen is filled with lots of ink. I have been using my pen for about a month and still have ink in it.  I really like that. I do not like pens you have to throw away every other week, to me that is a waste of money. These are a great value as long as they last.
Tara L.
Marlton, NJ
I think these are great Pilot Gel Ink pens they write nice and fine and are comfortable while writing. The only suggestion I would recommend is don't smear or else it'll be ruined and you'll have to re-write. I wouldn't really recommend these for business/school related maybe as a fun project or something like that.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Do you prefer GEL or REGULAR ink pens?