BY PILOT #2 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...67 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
My son loves these gel pens, The are smooth to write with and don’t leave smudges. Very effective at taking college notes. Affordable and worth the little extra for the quality.
Sharon S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I am still a child at heart and love office / school supplies!!  The pens were / are great!!!  I love writing with the different colors / smooth writing
Marcy A.
Sadieville, ky
I recieved this product free in exchange for my unbiased opinion
These pens write very smoothly and offer different color choices . One issue I have had with both pens I tried is they either cracked or became stripped out where the halves if the pen screw together, which caused the pen to be rendered useless, if I put it back together it would pop apart as soon as I pick it up. I added a picture, trying to show the crack. You may also notice I tried to tape the pen back together . There was still a lot of unknown left and I was trying to continue to use it
Amanda W.
Enfield, CT
The pilot gel pens are FANTASTIC! Great for notes and especially great for doodling. I received a pink one and my daughter is obsessed with the smooth glide while doodling
Kristin K.
Rockton , Il
I received this product at no charge in order to give my unbias opinion.  I am a college student and I love this pen for writing my notes in class.  The things that I feel are more important get to be in my very special teal pen.  In all honesty I ran out of ink my pen I receive free from influenster.  I have gone back to purchase more in additional colors.  I love the pen it writes flawlessly.  There is no skips in ink, or blotchy marks where it lets out too much ink.  It is comfortable to hold, and the rubber grip is comfortable on my fingers.  I would suggest it if you want cute pens with great function.
Debi G.
Sacramento, CA
I prefer gel ink over ballpoint pens, they seem to write much smoother. This is a great pen, the spring mechanism is crisp and doesn't seem to get mushy over time. The turquoise color I received from Influenster is a pretty shade, but don't use it for anything like checks or documents, as it's not particularly a professional color. The black one I also received is better for those things. Next round of school supply shopping will likely garner me a set of these.
sara l.
Fairfax Sta, VA
This 5 pack of pens is perfect for my family! I have 5 kids and they love to steal my pens. These pens are very smooth, they write very nicely and they are a pleasure to use. I gave one pen to each of my kids and they each use them to work on their homework each night. They feel very nice in your hand because they have a gripper in a perfect spot, built right in!
Carrie S.
Rogers, AR
I got the turquoise Pilot G2 gel ink pen in my Vox Box and my 10 yr old spotted it right away, so this review is definitely from her useage! The Color combinations available are spot on, the gel ink is so smooth and it writes on Everything- Trust Me! This pen has been permanently placed in her front backpack pocket, and she tells me that she has to keep an eye on it, because the other girls really, really like it! I will be purchasing all color combos for upcoming school year.
Irene Z.
These Pens are so effective. We use them at work because it's a cold environment and they are the only ones that withstand the cold even in the freezer at -10°f. They don't bleed like other gel pens. I use them in the office as well. They are reasonably priced which is another plus. I also like that they have asked color options. I bought some for my notes when I get creative.
Dawn H.
Vero Beach, FL
I like to keep my desk on point and the Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pens add a little decoration as well as function to my work day.These pens glide easily without smudging.I love the look of them and the long lasting ink.I recommend these pens for a pop of color in your hand.I received a free sample from Influenster and I'm hooked.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.