BY PILOT #4 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...68 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?5 Answers
Kayla T.
Omaha, NE
My absolute FAVORITE pens! Ever since I was in high school, they’ve been my go-to! The ink is so vibrant and writes sooo smooth! So much better than traditional ball point ink pens. No other pens compare!
Noel D.
Nashwauk, MN
Great pens that I use for work. They glide easily and don’t feel uncomfortable in my hand. The ink is very pigmented and there is no fading or patchiness when writing. Will definitely continue to buy these pens.
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE gel pens.  I write every day for my work and have a selection on hand.  I loved the variety of colors in this pack, it's not too crazy and I can use every shade.  The get tip writes very smoothly.
Margaret S.
Great pens. Would buy them at the store since they work well and don't smudge like a lot of pens. Will be Buying these for sure and telling other people to buy them as well. Great product to purchase
Kimberly W.
Dalton, GA
I love the vibrancy of the blue pen. My daughter has commandeered it for her journal writing.

I received a sample for my personal use and review, I am not being compensated for my opinion.
Nikki C.
Smoothing writing with none of the “ink skipping” nonsense! I like the fun colors of the outside of the pen but really like that they all write in black. I would (and have) purchase this again!
Natalie P.
I love these pens! The write super smooth and come in a lot of really fun colors. I’d buy these again. #voxbox #influenster Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen, Assorted Ink/Barrels (5 pack)
Naomi E.
These pens are awesome. They write smoothly and didn’t smear. I haven’t bought any since I received my sample but I will when I run out of ink. Beautiful colors and a great pen overall.
Mollie M.
These are my all time favorite pens to use at work! They wrote so smoothly the colors are bright and vivid, and they last for so long! And when they run out are super easy to refill!
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
This is one of my favorite pens. It writes so smooth. I have no complaints whatsoever. A very satisfying writing tool. I frequently write poetry and it comes in handy. The best part is how affordable it is!
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Do you prefer GEL or REGULAR ink pens?