BY PILOT #2 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...67 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Rebecca R.
Knoxville , TN
These gel pens are amazing. I use them to write with and to color in my adult coloring books. They work great and have not dried up or got any lighter. These are my favorite pens to use now. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.
Stephanie H.
Kansas City , KS
Love these pens for calendars. Great for labeling and keeping things organized. Can find at any target or Walmart. Not badly priced. Only complaint they seem to dry out quickly over time. Wish there was a way they would last longer.
Candace W.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely love writing with these poems. They are vibrant in colors and are super smooth writers. I'm a pen fanatic so these are definitely a must have in press, backpacks, on desks, briefcases, and pockets. Keep one close by.
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
These are my absolute favorite pens! I use them for everything! They write super smooth and the colors pop right off the page. They are very affordable, but I wouldn’t use these if you have a job where your pens get stolen often.
Gina C.
These are my favorite pens ever. I will continue to buy them! No down side at all. They glide where on the paper and dry fairly quickly. I love how many color options there are as well! It is pretty much the best one out there!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I love pens and for some reason the gel pens are amazing. I love them and they create beautiful creations. You can write with them, color with them, doodle, or etc.
Michelle J.
Onsted , MI
My favorite pens. For whatever reason though I feel like the color ones write differently than just black ink. I like black ink so much better. They are smooth and glide across paper though which is what make them a favorite!
Stephanie S.
Valdosta , GA
great ink pens. I am a pen collector and when purchasing i look for smoothness of the ball and thickness of the ink. this pen had both and it was super cute with a cool design.
Erica B.
Millington , MI
The Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink pens are an awesome pen. They write smoothly and do not smudge or smear on the paper. The colors are clear and easy to see. I did purchase a pack of these to use at work and my coworkers loved them also. i do recommend.
Lauren R.
Liberty , MO
The best pens in the world. They last forever, write well, and come in so many beautiful colors. I use them for my planner and they are my go-to writing utensil aside from sharpies! Will always be a pilot g2 user
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.