BY PILOT #4 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...68 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?5 Answers
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
LOVE these G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pens in assorted colors! (My only problem is that they frequently "walk-off" as my husband or kids try them and take them!) Super smooth writing in bright, vibrant colors that really make a difference in my note writing and shopping lists. They just make the routine a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!
Kim R.
I loved these smooth writing pens. They do not smear and that’s a huge plus with ink pens. I’ve recommended these to many others and everyone has loved them. I will continue recommending and continue repurchasing. I received these pens for free to try and review but this did not influence my opinion.
Ashley M.
Plainfield, IL
My life is hectic. I work full time, as does hubs, and we have two kids. As a nurse I am writing constantly and at home I make lists to make sure I tackle everything necessary and the pilot pens are hands down the best I own. They write beautifully and are so smooth not to mention the colors too 😍😍😍
Kay C.
Katy, TX
I received this product free as part of an Influenster voz box campaign in exchange for an honest review.

I was excited when I received them in my box. I grew up on gel pens but I haven't used one in awhile until I got these. They weite grwat and our so smooth. They are now one of my favorite pens.
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
The pen I received to test out was super smooth.I received the pink one and I still have it. The ink last a long time. I can't wait to buy more different colors too.
Kristen S.
Balch Springs, TX
Great pens! Comfy grip, fluid to write with, and long-lasting. I also love the variety of colors. I’m a college student, so I use pens often. Most run out of ink, or are just kind of blotchy to write with, but these have held out less like a pro and definitely my go to pen.
Frances S.
Navarre, FL
I’m a full time student and these products are great. I can use them for note taking to make my notes stand out more! I went and bought some for my daughter too!
Stephanie R.
Richmond, TX
This is my favorite brand pen. They are great quality and the ink just flows on out onto the paper. Great quality and great prices. Really love the way this pen writes.
Mk P.
Coldwater, MS
All time go to pens! Sometimes they smudge though, that’s the only real downside. Good quality for the price and they won’t break the bank. Nice smooth, gel pen!
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
These are my favorite pens to write with. As a students, I am always taking down notes for my subjects and these are so smooth and easy to write with. They could be pricy compared to cheaper pens but they have coupons and sales as well. I recommend these to everyone!
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Do you prefer GEL or REGULAR ink pens?