BY PILOT #4 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...68 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?5 Answers
Alexis S.
Alpena
I love these pens so much! I use them to take notes at school. The pen glides easy across the paper with smooth lines. The colors are great and help me keep my notes organized. These pens are my favorite!
Ashley R.
Longwood
I love these pens, they are awesome! There are so many different colors and you can by replacement ink for the red, blue and black pens.  They leave a vibrant color.  Just make sure the ink is dry before you flip over the page or card you are writing on.  I found mine at Costco and Walmart.  They are amazing.  I use mine to color code my planner and notes.
Carrie C.
Lewes, DE
As a teacher, I always love trying out new pens for grading! I love the shade of blue this pen is - different from the usual blue but not too out of the ordinary. And it writes great for quick grading!
Mackenzie C.
Great pens, smooth writing, cute packaging. I love them. I have one at my desk, in my car, in my purse. They’re cheap, adorable and affordable. You can get them anywhere really! Walmart, Target, etc.
April C.
I am a pen junkie. Seriously since I was younger I always used pens to write everything the only time I ever used pencils was on a test. The ink glided out on the paper easily with no smears.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I received a sample of this to try with Influencer in my first ever vox box. I went and bought my sister and dad some right after as presents. They work so good and I enjoy writing with them.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Obsessed with these pens ! Write amazing and smooth. Pricey but definitely worth it very effective and all around awesome. I am a pen junkie and love these pens. Defiantly would recommend
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I'm a writer, and these are my tools of choice. I always have several in my purse for outlining or jotting ideas. I have a set at my desk, at work, in my car and in my bag at all times. I love the colors because I can pinpoint different characters or scenes and color code them. Keeps me organized and the colors are wonderful. G2 pens are the bomb!
Liz R.
These are my favorite go to pens, the price tag is perfect and they write so smoothly, the different colors are amazing for organizing family activities or weekly appointments
Bethani G.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love these pens! After receiving my free ones to review, I went out and purchased some more to have in my stationary arsenal, I love them that much.  Writes terrific & smooth; never run into problems! Fantastic price point.  They also even have ones with a stylus built in and I LOVEEEEE them!
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Do you prefer GEL or REGULAR ink pens?