BY PILOT #2 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...67 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I love the free sample I got of these pens. The ink smoothly glides on to the paper and dries quick so it doesn't smudge. The color are bright and vibrant. The way they look when you write with them looks smooth and clear. I love these pens.
Tleatha S.
Kingsland, AR
These pens are great. Love the colors and the smooth way they write. They aren’t to pricey so that’s a plus. I haven’t bought anymore yet but probably will. My kids really like them more than I do. So I figure that’s where they will end up
Mary T.
Blackwood, NJ
I think everyone is with me when I say that these are my favorite pens ever. They just write perfectly every time. I always have one in my purse and on my desk. They’re smooth, dark, don’t skip (they’re gel), and last forever.
Annie S.
Lake worth, Fl
My favorite own in the world !!! As a medical professional we still do a lot of paper charting . Theses pens never disappoint with there smooth tip and the way the ink hugs the paper and does not end up on your hands ;)
Sydneh M.
Watson, LA
Love these for writing long passages or journal entries. However it is not a thin enough point for me to use in my calendar or my very day work tasks. I do enjoy grading papers and journaling with them though!
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
I really like these pens. They write smoothly and come in a variety of great colors. The ball of the pen is the perfect size, not too but and. It too small. They are affordable and I would recommend them to everyone.
Alexis S.
Alpena
I love these pens so much! I use them to take notes at school. The pen glides easy across the paper with smooth lines. The colors are great and help me keep my notes organized. These pens are my favorite!
Ashley R.
Longwood
I love these pens, they are awesome! There are so many different colors and you can by replacement ink for the red, blue and black pens.  They leave a vibrant color.  Just make sure the ink is dry before you flip over the page or card you are writing on.  I found mine at Costco and Walmart.  They are amazing.  I use mine to color code my planner and notes.
Carrie C.
Lewes, DE
As a teacher, I always love trying out new pens for grading! I love the shade of blue this pen is - different from the usual blue but not too out of the ordinary. And it writes great for quick grading!
Mackenzie C.
Great pens, smooth writing, cute packaging. I love them. I have one at my desk, in my car, in my purse. They’re cheap, adorable and affordable. You can get them anywhere really! Walmart, Target, etc.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.