BY PILOT #3 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neithe...68 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?5 Answers
Crystal b.
mosheim, TN
I love these pens they last a long time I have had 1 that has lasted me for about 5 to 6 months now pilot G2 pens are my favorite I wouldn't use any other pen they fit right in my hand and honestly feels good and writer good as well. Definitely would recommend everyone to buy these.
Angela A.
Seneca, Missouri
Omg... Absolutely love the Pilot Gel Pens!! I have one in my purse at all times. The kids use them for art projects and the teachers love to get them as gifts anytime of the year. No smears, no smudges, and a must return if you borrow it!! Thank you VoxBox and Influnster..
Marjorie C.
Mooresville , IN
Very smooth and easy to use. This Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen comes in many colors. I have the teal colored pen and I love how bright the ink is when you write. I would highly recommend this product. It's available in most stores and the prices is extremely reasonable.
Jelwanna F.
Andrews, SC
It writes awesome. I love signing PAPERS with these pens. I even went to go and buy me 3 packs. One all black, and 2 of the assorted color ones too. Very aforable, very effective and did I mention that they wrote PERFECTLY!! Yes I said it twice. I love the Pilot Pens.
Kate K.
Anton, CO
I love these pens. I work at a school and they are always "borrowed" and then I have to go hunt them down. I'm glad I'm the only one in the school with these pens. They write beautifully, have great colors, affordable and found commonly. Every educator should have these!
Rikki T.
Bryant, AR
This is now my go-to pen! I received it for free through Influenster and I fell in love. It doesn't smear, writes smoothly, and comes in a great assortment of colors for all my needs. I use these all the time now and will definitely purchase in the future.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
LOVE THESE PENS! I am a lefty and this gels dries quickly so it is very awesome! I love the colors and they last and last! I have been using them for years and will continue to as long as they stay affordable and around! I highly recommend them to anyone!
Yasmin G.
Great pen!! One of my favorite pens to use! I love how they are refillable and come in cool designs and colors! I always seem to lose my pens but I am very careful never to lose my Pilot G2 Fashion Gel pen that's for sure! Thank you so much Influenster!
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
Love these pens! The colors they come in are super cute and I love writing with them. They dry really quick so they don't leave smudges like others. I used the ones I got to try to fill out thank you cards for my daughters birthday and I loved how nice they looked!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been using these pens for 3-4 months. The colors are vibrant. I can't believe how smooth these are. When I first set out to look for gel pens, I was mostly looking for colorful pens to make to-do lists, write notes, and doodling. I've used each of these pens every day and they're about half out of ink. For 3-4 months, these have to be the longest lasting gel pens I've had so far.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer GEL or REGULAR ink pens?