BettyLina T.

These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!

anisha h.
anisha h.
America
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Oohh def gonna try them out
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Rockford, MI
9 months, 1 week ago
Im happy to hear that you Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen, Assorted Ink/Barrels (5 pack)love as much as I do. They are the only pens I use!!!
Christina k.
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Ridgewood, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
These are my favorites so far, the colors are vibrant!
angela s.
angela s.
Barnegat, NJ
1 year, 6 months ago
Agree - they're always on my desk...unless my kiddos steal them!
Wendy R.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Buda, TX
1 year, 7 months ago
agreed! I'm totally buying more!
Ahshanta M.
Ahshanta M.
Taylor, MI
1 year, 8 months ago
I went to meijers and purchased the 10 pack because I love these pens that much. They they really aren't expensive at all.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Hot Springs, AR
1 year, 8 months ago
I love these pens.. They are some of my favorite. Super easy to use and great pigmentation.