BY PILOT #2 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too da...67 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ally 🌻.
I love these pens. They're my absolute favorite brand. I have a large assortment of colors and I use them to take notes. While they can bleed through paper (you can see it on the other side), the color is bold and it writes so smoothly I'm happy to let it bleed through. There is never a skip in the ink and they're always very reliable. I love that you can just buy refills instead of having to buy a whole new set of pens, it is so affordable. The initial purchase is a little pricey for some pens, but the quality, durability, and longevity of the pens is absolutely worth it. I prefer these to any other pens.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE THESE PENS! They write so smoothly, don't skip and come in pretty colors. I have bought these so many times and my boyfriend who is a medical professional steals these all the times because they are so easy to write on just about anything with. My favorite thing about these pens is that they don't smudge so i can write away and not end up with ink on my hands.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely adored the pen I got for free for testing purposes. It wrote beautifully and lasted a long time! This is one of the few pens I used until it completely ran out of ink. I also enjoyed the fact that even though it wrote smoothly, it did not smear on the paper. I have since repurchased and I think they are a great product, especially for the price.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
The G2 pilot pens are my top choice of pen when it comes to my job. They have great colors and the choice between bold and fine point makes the pens so much more universal. The only downfall for these pens is that they are pricey and they do run out kind of quick, but they do have refills.
Alexandria B.
New Haven, In
Absolutely love theses pens. I choose these over all other pens I have. The way they wrote is so nice and the colors are awesome. I’m pretty sure I have about every color. Always love a “gelly” pen and love that theses ones don’t seem to smear like a lot of other gel pens.
April G.
I enjoy th Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen because it writes so smoothly, doesn't smear & the price is so reasonable. I make sure to have them in my kitchen door, my office, purse and even in my glove box. I write all letters, notes & bills with these pens! Highly recommend.
V K A.
I have been using these as the go-to pens in my purse for quite some time, and the fact that they're still 100% working and rocking it like day 1 is a great sign! Cute design on the barrel, long-lasting ink, nothing to complain about here. Great job, pens!
lynsie C.
Ishpeming, MI
I got these pens in one of my boxes from influensters and they are some of the nices pens i have used. So good my husband stole all of them. The wrote smoothly and never had that dry scribble when the ink will not come out. I will get more when these run out.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
The G2 pens are so good because I love how opaque and dark the ink is when it comes out. The ball point isn’t too thin so it makes them easy to write. I think they last long because it takes me a while to go through one full one. These are the favorite at my agency.
Patty M.
Canfield, OH
This is my new favorite pen. I love the grip and how smoothly it writes. It feels comfortable to use and just glides across the page. This is my number one go to writing device since starting to use it. I will continue to write with the Pilot G2 pen.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.