Add a Photo

By PILOT
#2 in School Supplies

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

Photos (23)
Leah P.
Leah P.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Ink
I love these pens, and I'm so glad that I can now order my favorite color in bulk! I'm a math teacher, and I use these pens to write color-coded answer keys. I do the work in teal (unless it's calculus, in which case I do the work in pencil, then write & circle the answer in teal :) ), write rubric points in pink, and any revisions/notes to self in purple. (I used to buy these in the 3-4 packs that come with teal-purple-pink and sometimes maroon.) I use the teal pens for many other things, though, and would always find that they would die out first. The ink color does match the exterior, as is usually the case with G2 pens, so the teal pens have (beautiful!) teal ink. It's a fine-point pen with a relatively smooth gel ink that lasts a good while.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Oct. 3, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Ink
I find that gel pens run out so much faster simply because I use them so much! I received one of these pens in the bright blue to test out from Influenster and after weeks of using it for signing checks, filling out return slips, filling out school forms, and post-it notes, I'm completely won over. I don't buy pens a whole lot because they seem to come and go in this household. But when I have to, I'm definitely going to be buying Pilot G2s. The ink is smooth, flawless, and glides without leaking. What more can you want in a pen? I think the "fashion" part though is a little unnecessary. Plenty of humans who use pens aren't going to care if they are "fashion" pens. The gripper is a nice touch though and the spring-mechanism seem very sturdy.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
These are an amazing quality and write so smooth! The grip makes it comfortable to hold and the design makes it really pretty. The color is vibrant! It is perfect for writing to do lists, taking notes, or doodling in a journal. I love how many color options there are. I will definitely buy more of these in the future. 💙
I received the turquoise pen complimentary for testing. All options are my own. #b2svoxbox
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Norwalk, CA
I love the Pilot G2 Pens! They are so smooth and easy to use. The design on the blue gel pen is great, it makes the pen look good. These pens are not expensive, they are affordable and will not disappoint. I recommend these pens for the office or school work! I received your product(s) complimentary for testing purposes.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I received these pens complimentary to test out and review. They are amazing quality and comfortable to hold. The ink flow is consistent, there is no skipping, just a smooth line. I have purchased these pens in the past, they are affordable and don't let you down! I would definitely recommend these pens.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I received the blue and black one for free in my last voxbox. They worked very well and wrote smooth. The ink did not smudge or skip. The quality is nice. My husband is a 911 dispatcher and took the black one for work. My daughter is in middle school and took the blue one because it was fashionable.
Jody M.
Jody M.
Westland, MI
Just received 2 of these pens from influenster for review. Funny how you never really think about the pen your using until you get a unique, above the rest one. You don't lend it out, it stays in your purse only.. And kids are not to touch! They are super smooth and the teal blue color is awesome.
Saretha M.
Saretha M.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely LOVE this pen! Comfortable grip makes writing for long periods of time painless! Ink is very smooth without interruption like most pens. This is the only pen I keep at my desk and in my purse!! I love using all the different colors to organize my calendar. Makes my OCD happy!
ERIN S.
ERIN S.
Fairborn, OH
I received the teal pen for testing purposes, and I have to say these pens are top quality! They last for a long time, and write just as great as the first time you use it. I already own a few pilot gel pens, and they are the only pens I will spend my money on.
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Ink
Great pen!! One of my favorite pens to use! I love how they are refillable and come in cool designs and colors! I always seem to lose my pens but I am very careful never to lose my Pilot G2 Fashion Gel pen that's for sure! Thank you so much Influenster!
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received