Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen, Assorted Ink/Barrels (5 pack)

by Pilot

#2 in Pens

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

What’s your favorite color of G2?
Do these pens dry quickly?
Do these write well?
Start your review of Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen, Assorted Ink/Barrels (5 pack)!
a month agoMoline, IL
Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen, Assorted Ink/Barrels (5 pack) uploaded by Kira C.
Purchased at: Walmart
all time favorite pens for work,school, or personal use. The writing is extremely smooth and neat and the pens last significantly longer than others I've used. Comfortable to hold in the hand and there's never any smudging of the ink. I'll always buy Pilot pens, no others even compare.
2 months ago
I liked these fine. For gel pens they worked well and didn’t give me any issues. I like the grippy part of the pen. Over all I have no complaints. They are cheap and worth the money. Would recommend them.
3 months agoCanonsburg , PA
I love gel pens for work and these are no exception. The ink lasts quite a while and the colors are fun! Definitely worth a try. Price is reasonable as well for what you get and I would recommend.
a month agoFt Lauderdale, FL
These are my favorite pens for schoolwork. I am old school pen and paper with my lessons. Although using paper may not be as environmentally conservative as I’d like to be, I do write on both sides of the page. These pens do not bleed through the paper over time. I can reference my notes clearly months later.
3 months agoFresno, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love these pens. Bright colors perfect for my planner and I love that they don’t bleed through the page or get that weird goopy ink think going when I haven’t wrote with them in awhile. Only thing I would change is make them fine point. But would still recommend this to anyone.
3 months agoMemphis, TN
I am a pen fanatic. I absolutely love them, and who doesn’t like a good gel pen. My only issue is the smudging but it’s a gel pen it comes with the territory. Very affordable and most definitely will purchase more.
2 months agoPalos Hills, IL
I have always loved gel ink pens since I could remember but it is this particular brand Pilot that really makes the best gel pens because they don’t dry out on you by surprise and the writing flow is sooo smooth.
a month agoKilleen, TX
Love these pens! These are the only ones my Son will use for school as well. I work in the medical field so I am only able to use black ink but I still gravitate to these above anything else. The price is worth the cost for this 5pack.
2 years agoWheelersburg , OH
The G2 pilot pens are my top choice of pen when it comes to my job. They have great colors and the choice between bold and fine point makes the pens so much more universal. The only downfall for these pens is that they are pricey and they do run out kind of quick, but they do have refills.
Received from Influenster
a month agoWisconsin
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my absolute favorite pens. I now own every color they make because o love the way they are so smooth and precise when writing. They're not expensive, last a long time, comfortable to write with and if you're a pen person you will understand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...