BY PILOT #1 in School Supplies

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too da...66 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
I love these pens! After receiving my free ones to review, I went out and purchased some more to have in my stationary arsenal, I love them that much.  Writes terrific & smooth; never run into problems! Fantastic price point.  They also even have ones with a stylus built in and I LOVEEEEE them!
Kim R.
I loved these smooth writing pens. They do not smear and that’s a huge plus with ink pens. I’ve recommended these to many others and everyone has loved them. I will continue recommending and continue repurchasing. I received these pens for free to try and review but this did not influence my opinion.
Kristen S.
Balch Springs , TX
Great pens! Comfy grip, fluid to write with, and long-lasting. I also love the variety of colors. I’m a college student, so I use pens often. Most run out of ink, or are just kind of blotchy to write with, but these have held out less like a pro and definitely my go to pen.
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
These are my absolute favorite pens! I use them for everything! They write super smooth and the colors pop right off the page. They are very affordable, but I wouldn’t use these if you have a job where your pens get stolen often.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I like to use this brand. The ink dries quickly and it comes in different colors. I buy these for back to school for my child and also to give to the teacher. It's affordable and you can find them in any stores.
Amy B.
Moncks Corner, SC
These are for sure my favorite pens. I work in an office and anybody who also works in offices knows how important your pen is and how once you find “your pen” that’s the only kind you ever really want to use.
Ashley R.
Longwood
I love these pens, they are awesome! There are so many different colors and you can by replacement ink for the red, blue and black pens.  They leave a vibrant color.  Just make sure the ink is dry before you flip over the page or card you are writing on.  I found mine at Costco and Walmart.  They are amazing.  I use mine to color code my planner and notes.
Cierra W.
G2 pens are the bomb!! This is now my favorite pen! I will never use another pen unless they stop selling this brand which I doubt. These pens last forever and the write sooo smoothly.
Naomi E.
These pens are awesome. They write smoothly and didn’t smear. I haven’t bought any since I received my sample but I will when I run out of ink. Beautiful colors and a great pen overall.
Coco G.
These pens are my favorite. They write smooth and the colors are nice and bold. They fill great in my hand. I could write with these all day. I would defiantly buy these again.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.