Pilot G2 Extra Fine Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm - Purple Ink ( 12 Per Set) uploaded by Joy P.

BY PILOT

Pilot g2 extra fine gel ink pen, 0.5mm - purple ink ( 12 per set) see more...

Pilot G2 Extra Fine Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm - Purple Ink ( 12 Per Set)
  • "Great for taking notes because they write smoothly and glide better." in 2 reviews
  • "I color code my calendar, and purple is my rotation." in 1 review
  • "Great for taking notes." in 1 review
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite pen of all time in purple. I've only been able to fine these (0.5mm in purple) at a reasonable price for the 12 pens on Amazon. Worth it! I love them so much! Write cleanly and clearly. I write mostly in cursive so a thin tip pen is always important to me.
Kelley O.
I work in an office setting and having a good pen is a necessity. I love these pens. They're smooth and write so nicely. I have them in every color and highly recommend them.
Y. L.
Pilot G2 05 pens were my favorite pens in high school. They write clearly and smoothly, and come in an assortment of awesome colors! Great for taking notes and making study guides.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
One of my favorite pens! Purple is my favorite color and it's hard to find a good pen that doesn't leak ink or leave blobs of ink on the paper. I have these in every color!
Flora R.
These are my go to pens! They have a wide array of colors and they last relatively long. My boyfriend and I wilnevetvbe seen using a different brand of pens! Amazing!
Megan E.
Oxford, OH
I love these pens and how fine the ink is. Only difficulty is that if the paper you're writing on is thin, then odds are it's going to bleed through and you'll have difficulty reading the other side of the paper.
Rachel R.
Becker, MN
I think these pens are not visually appealing at allllll but they work well. If they looked more attractive I would be more inclined to purchase them.
Kristi S.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PENS. Great for taking notes because they write smoothly and glide better. I feel like I write neater with these pens as well!
Vianni M.
Belton, TX
Omg ! I love these cheap durable and also one of my fave colors I love this and recommend anyone that loves to write with comfortable grip pens.
Cierra K.
Saint Augustine, FL
My boyfriend freaking loves these pens they are the only one he uses! They last long but we can't find the blue ones in bigger packages 😬