BY PILOT PEN CORPORATION

The Pilot G-Tec-C Gel Rolling Ball Pens allow for extremely micro-fine and ultra-fine writing with the 0.4mm tip. The innovative, bio-polymer ink formula prevents feathering and provides the smoothest writing without smearing every time. Pen Type: Rollerball Pen Style: Stick Barrel Color: Clear Ink Color: Assorted Point Type: Ultra Fine Point Size: 0.4mm Tip Type: Conical Grip Type: Smooth Visible Ink Supply: Yes Refillable: Yes Retractable: No Pocket Clip: Yes see more...

Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
By far the best pens that I have ever tried! I write small so the 0.4 tip really helps my writing look neat and separated! I love the ink flow and the smoothness of it! It does not bleed or get stuck. Amazing but hard to find in stores. I usually get it through Amazon or Ebay
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
HI-Tec- C came to the US as G-Tec-C. Whatever the name, they are wonderful pens. I love needle point pens, and these are the best in that category. I like the fine nibs. There are .25 and .3 in the Japanese line, but the .4 is probably more practical for most people.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I love writing with gel pens but i cant seem to find them anywhere nor can i seem to find paper to write on that is for gel pens
Isamar C.
Phoenix, AZ
These pens are amazing their great for taking notes I absolutely recommend them!
Chloe S.
Before discovering the Muji gel pens, I buy these Pilot G-Tec-C rolling ball gel pens because you can just get them from Amazon with no fuss. My preferred tip is 0.38 but they have 0.4 tip in this line instead which is good enough for me. I really like how the ink goes on paper but the only complaint I have about these pens is that they don't have refills for the pens compared to Muji pens. I would have to buy new pens from Pilot instead of re-using my pen shelves, which is not very ecological in long term. If Pilot sells refills for these gel pens, I will definitely give 5 stars to them.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you love this pen like I do? This is my holy grail pen