BY PILOT

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

Candice V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the way these pens write. They make really smooth and clean lines. and it shows up great on paper. The only downside is that they dry pretty slowly, so I tend to smear my writing a lot. These are kind of costly, but I think they are worth the price.
Kass A.
These pens work well and are comfortable on the hand. They do bleed through thin paper though.
Cindi P.
Bothell, WA
I love these pens so much! However sometimes they can get really inky and explode with ink. I'd make sure to put it in a pencil pouch or something.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Works really well! Fine tip doesn't clog and will last forever! A bit expensive but worth it specially if you stock up on sale.
Samantha Z.
I really liked these at first. They were smooth and fluent writing. But for me it dries out too quickly
Ashley P.
Sometimes the ink would get stuck or come out all blotchy. These tend to die pretty fast.
Kimberly D.
Tomball, TX
Pilot G-2 pens are satisfying to write with. A diverse collection of colors makes note references so much easier to decipher! Never skip red, it draws the eye to important areas.
Gloria F.
Love using these pens for anything! They're really reliable and soft on your hands whenever you need to write a lot
Emily I.
London
Love this pen, I use it all the time for uni work, its really comfortable for your fingers, and it writes really smooth.
Abigail G.
As a leasing agent at a apartment complex I have to write so many papers. And get a lot of paperwork done. I love these pens. The 0.7 mm fine tip works like a dream. The red ink pens are perfect for my rough drafts at work. You could even use these for school on rough drafts.
Nick F.
Bloomington, IN
Do these come in more colors than just red?
Kelsey B.
Houston,Texas
Do these usually bleed through paper?
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Yes, I have them in blue and black also.
Lyndsae R.
Yes--I know they come in black and blue, but I'm not sure about other colors.