BY PILOT

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

Abigail G.
As a leasing agent at a apartment complex I have to write so many papers. And get a lot of paperwork done. I love these pens. The 0.7 mm fine tip works like a dream. The red ink pens are perfect for my rough drafts at work. You could even use these for school on rough drafts.
Candice V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the way these pens write. They make really smooth and clean lines. and it shows up great on paper. The only downside is that they dry pretty slowly, so I tend to smear my writing a lot. These are kind of costly, but I think they are worth the price.
Bennett P.
Hopkinsville, KY
Best pens you can buy. They do cost a little bit more than others in a similar price range but are definitely worth the additional cost. They last quite a while and have easily replaceable cartridges at an affordable cost. I would recommend this product.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love these pens! Well I love fine tip pens on the whole. They write so pretty! I have so many of these I got from Walmart. It writes so smooth and the color is amazing. The rubber grip makes it very comfortable to hold. I definitely recommend
Kimberly D.
Tomball, TX
Pilot G-2 pens are satisfying to write with. A diverse collection of colors makes note references so much easier to decipher! Never skip red, it draws the eye to important areas.
SALLY M.
I really love the way they feel in your hand. Love how it glides on paper and doesn't smudge. Bad part is mine seem to dry out fast. :( still my go to pen
Cindi P.
Bothell, WA
I love these pens so much! However sometimes they can get really inky and explode with ink. I'd make sure to put it in a pencil pouch or something.
Accacia H.
I love this pen. The ink is nice and bright. The size in mm is just right (not too small or big). And it's very smooth to write with.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Works really well! Fine tip doesn't clog and will last forever! A bit expensive but worth it specially if you stock up on sale.
Gloria F.
I love these pens, they write nice and smooth. They have different colors. I also love that you can just buy refills for them.
Nick F.
Bloomington, IN
Do these come in more colors than just red?
Kelsey B.
Houston,Texas
Do these usually bleed through paper?
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Yes, I have them in blue and black also.
Lyndsae R.
Yes--I know they come in black and blue, but I'm not sure about other colors.