Pilot G-2 Refillable Gel Ink Pen, 1.0mm Bold - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) uploaded by Jen S.Pilot G-2 Refillable Gel Ink Pen, 1.0mm Bold - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) uploaded by Paige B.

BY PILOT

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

Leah R.
Hattiesburg
This has been the only pen I want to use since high school! I love the bold ink because it makes my handwriting look much cleanier than thin line pens do. Makes note taking easy and always super comfortable to hold. If these are ever discontinued I may never write again.
Jen S.
Aberdeen, MD
As a writer I have several brands I keep returning to--I absolutely LOVE the heavy, smooth lines I get from the Pilot G-2 1.0mm. Never a crack in the lines. The ink DOES smudge on heavier papers (and under highlighters) but they are easily my favorite gel pen for black and red ink. They're great for note taking in paperback books!

Bonus: these pens are REFILLABLE!!! I love that, so much better for the environment :)
Brandy R.
Just a pen? I don't think so. This pen is the equivalent to gold where I work. A good pen is life changing when you have to write a lot. With how nicely it feels in your hands and glides on paper, everyone is jealous when You have one of these. You never realize how much you don't trust people when you get you hands on a good pen. And you shouldn't because I took this from my receptionist, who took this from our medical records clerk. Now I keep this baby in my scrub pocket at all times next to a adverage pen that I let people use.
Jennifer K.
Proclaimed the "#1 selling gel ink pen in America" - and it's easy to see why! These are my very favorite pens to write with...and I'm a bit of a pen connoisseur! They are affordable, and come in a variety of ink colors. The pen itself is retractable, so no lost cap, and offers a rubbery contour grip for comfortable writing. The ink is bold, smear proof, and offers a superior, smooth writing experience. I would definitely recommend these pens!
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love Pilot pins ! You can not buy a better pen ! And these are refillable, so you only have to buy the ink not the whole pen every time. Which is better on the environment ! And they write SUPER ! It's like guiding instead of writing ! And the colors they come in are awesome ! I love the light blue one !
Amara T.
Definitely the best pen if you are a strong, bold type of individual . Unlike ball point pens that can be light on paperwork or documents, the G-2 ink is strong and distinct. It also flows smoothly so when you are getting your creativity on they will be there with you the whole time! Only thing I would even remotely mention being a flaw is I have noticed they can leak if left open. So make sure you keep the tip inside.
Rachel T.
My go-to pen of choice! I use it in the home, for crafting, school, and work! The ink doesn't bleed through paper, shows up nicely, and the pen itself does not push through notebook paper even with a heavy hand. They last forever! In my experience, one pen will last through about a semester of note taking in one class. (20-30 pages a week) A little more expensive, but definitely worth it.
Lavinia D.
This is a pen that I would recommend having to use solely for interviewing purposes. When you are interviewing for an internship or a job right out of college, it is very important to make good impressions. And in the business world, having a nicer pen can improve your image to an employer. Other than that, I wouldn't use this pen for typical use with a college student budget.
Nathalie E.
My favorite pens! They are so easy to use and super smooth! I started using them my sophomore year of high school and never went back to any other brand! They come in so many different sizes too which makes them great for drawing and writing notes!
E M.
Hillsborough, NC
G-2 pens are, BY FAR, my pen of choice! As a
student, writer, and self-proclaimed poet, I really cannot express the amount of times I've tossed out an old pen in favor of one of these.

They write smoothly, the ink dried quickly, and their bleed-through is minimal! I always get mine at Staples :)