BY PILOT #48 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

• I have never used a refillable pen. How difficult is it t...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These aren't my favorite pen because I apply so much pressure when I write." in 1 review
  • "They have many color and points." in 1 review
  • "I love pilot pens, they last for a long time and you can buy more ink and keep the old pen." in 1 review
  • "I prefer the fine point for taking notes in school." in 1 review
  • "Its very smooth and doesn't dry out fast." in 1 review
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Very messy as the ink doesn't dry right away and makes work or essays look dirty. Wouldn't recommend for college students but for everyday use it would be acceptable. They aren't really cheap either at Walmart
Tara N.
Hands down my favorite writing pen! It's so smooth on the paper and doesn't bleed. Because it's a click pen losing the cap is never an issue either. I've never refilled one, just got another pen when one runs out.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
In love with these pens! I'm constantly documenting at work and I'm dependent on these pens. They are a good cost and you can buy them anywhere! I will continue to use these!
Savannah S.
Brent, AL
These are the best pens. I used these pens in just about every color when taking notes for my classes at college. They write very smooth and even. I buy these pens every year when it is time for school to start. I would recommend these pens, even if its just for everyday writing!
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
Pilot G2 is my favorite writing pen ever. The writing is so smooth and even and no streaking. Also, it's easy to hold and doesn't leave marks on my finger. I also love that there are so many colors available to use that you can be really creative with them
Lisa Z.
These are my go to pens! They last such a long time and I have never experienced any issue using them. I usually buy them in a pack instead of just buying one. I have used both the blue and black ink pens. Both work great and the ink goes on very smooth.
Noemi S.
Mount Vernon , Wa
The way these pens write is great. The ink in always consistent. I use them on a daily basis either at school or work. I like that they have the gel grip so it's not hard on the fingers. I would recommend these
Heather R.
My favorite pens! They're fairly inexpensive, they past a very long time and they come in a variety of colors! I highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use gel pen! You won't be disappointed
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I love me some Pilot though sha dont forget da Pilot! And da plane! Kidding!
Piloy never skips a beat or stroke. In my favorite of all being blue its my story and im sticking to it.
Love pilot ! đź–Š
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
I love these pens. They are be best pens out there. I think the quality is great. I am left handed so most pens bleed on the side of my hand when I write but not this one. Long lasting and good price!
Tiffany D.
Branson West, MO
I have never used a refillable pen. How difficult is it to use? Is it messy?