Pilot G-2 Pink Ribbon Gel Ink Pen, Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Pink Ribbon Gel Ink Pen, Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
I collect ink pens and these are some of the best ones I've ever used the pen skips on you sometimes but they write well and I think the price on them isn't to bad
1,479 reviews
I just reviewed this under the multi colour pack but since I bought an extra set of pink ones I must like them. It's hard to find a pink ink pen that writes smoothly, dries quickly and has dark enough pigment to read but doesn't get confused with red ink.
I love using this pen, it writes smoothly and I love the color to highlight special information in my notes. I have gone through a number of these pens in multiple colors and all work wonderful. Definitely recommend for college.
Orange Park, FL
Love the way this pen makes me write! It fits comfortably in my hand. The pink color is a bit light but I also have this in black so it's a win win for me. The pen is affordable. I like that pilot pens last a long time.
This is one of my favorite pens. I really like gel pens they seem to write nicer and flow better. The fact that they help support breast cancer is a huge deal. So paying a little extra for a good cause doesn't bother me.
Madisonville, TN
I absolutely love the gel ink pens! I used them all throughout college and they never went dry on me! Being a college kid and not having hardly any money to buy supplies these last awhile!
I love these pens! I love the pink but I like all the colors. There are great because they are "inky" but dry quickly do they don't smudge. They also last a long time.
Kailua, HI
Pilot G2 pens are my all time favorite! They last a long time, write very smoothly, and are comfortable to write with for an extended period of time. I will always purchase these kinds of pens.
Athens, GA
I love this pen! The formula is amazing, and I feel like I'm just gliding on the paper. It does smudge a little, so you do have to be careful about dragging your hands on it.
Wrightsville, PA
This is one of my favorite pens ever! The ink comes out so smooth. I have used lots of pens as I am a pen fanatic lol and this by far is one of my favorites!

Looking for your answer?