BY PILOT

Pilot g-2 mechanical pencil, 0.5 mm with clear barrel - black accents see more...

Brittany J.
Somerset, KY
I love me some pilot! Pen and pencils, just everything. This brand is super durable and great quality! They write smooth and are very comfortable to use. I would recommend these to anyone. And for the price, well you get what you pay for and I feel like the price couldn't be better.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
These pencils have a comfortable grip, and write very smoothly. The eraser lasts longer than my other pencils, and it has become a favorite of mine. Led is easy to find to refill!
Stephanie F.
They're expensive, but these are my favorite pencils! Such high quality, and last a while. I love how they write too.
Sarah C.
I love these pencils. There the only ones i use at work. They never let me down and i can always refill them.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Perfect pencils! I don't really like writing in pencil, but when I have to, these are my go to!
Anthea L.
A good type of mechanical pencil. It gets the job done but it has a really small eraser