BY PILOT

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

• Do these pens bleed through onto the back of the paper?8 Answers
  • "I use it all the time.great for taking notes in classes" in 1 review
  • "The whole G-2 series is very durable as long as you don't lose it. " in 1 review
  • ".works great as a highlighter too" in 1 review
  • "They write very smooth and easy." in 1 review
  • "This is the students nightmare to see all over his/her latest paper, but these pens really do write smoothly and dont smudge easily" in 1 review
Taylor S.
I have this exact pen in black and red. I don't use this one as much because I mainly use it for corrections or changes on written content. However, it works perfectly. It doesn't bleed through paper unless you hold the tip down. It flows effortlessly and makes writing a breeze. I'd definitely recommend it.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I like these pens pretty well because my handwriting looks beautiful, but I do have some complaints. First, they're not very comfortable to hold because the gripper part of it isn't at all squishy. That might just be me though. The second is that they smear ALL THE TIME. They take way too long to dry.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
I would say that these are great pens but lately I have been getting some that don't work very well. The ball doesn't move smoothly and it makes it difficult to write.
Saila i.
Austin, TX
Ok! Sure you can go to the grocery store and buy 10 pens for few bucks but if you have crazy handwriting as me and needs something inspiring so you will try to write better, you Are in the right place. This pen is amazing.
Allison S.
Falls, PA
Love this brand! the neatest i can ever write would have to be using these pens. i like the red especially for underlining key points in my notes!
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
These pens are awesome for writing. I love how easy they glide and make my letters look oh so pretty. My daughter loves using them as well.
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
These used to be my favorite pens! There no bad reason why aren't now, I just like the way a different brand writes with my hand lol
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
This is the students nightmare to see all over his/her latest paper, but these pens really do write smoothly and don't smudge easily
Maria R.
Pasadena, MD
These pens work amazing! They write so smooth and just are great. They come in a variety of colors which is also nice!
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
Some of the best pens I have ever used. They write very smooth and easy. I do not smudge the ink on regular paper!
Kristi S.
Do these pens bleed through onto the back of the paper?