BY PILOT

Pilot g-2 gel ink pen, 0.7mm fine - purple ink (12 per set) see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "They come in so many different colors and I find they are great to use for studying because they are so smooth and help organize my notes by color." in 2 reviews
  • "They write very smoothly and are great for doodling " in 1 review
Irma P.
La más increíble de toda la historia, yo usaba una verde y la viola, son bolígrafos eternos, con una buena precisión  de trazado, punta delgada es ideal para enfatizar apuntes y hasta para  decorar trajtitas. El amor de toda niña  yo jamás quería prestar una de mis plumas temía a que no me las regresarán.  Pilot G-2  doblemente genial..
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
I typically buy the pilot pens in .38black because I love my writing to be thin. These are great pens and don't disappoint. I have probably owned, used, lost about 20 of these and continued to buy them today. They are one of my staples. I wish the thin ones came in more colors.
Lyssa S.
Imperial, MO
These are by-far my favorite pens to use. First, they are so smooth! Second, omg all those colors! Not only can it feel like I'm gliding across the page, but I can have a page full of beautiful colors! I would recommend any Pilot objects to anyone.
Rachel W.
The purple was the first color that I bought....I promptly went out and bought a ten pack of assorted colors! Love these pens for in my planner. They write so smooth and make your writing look clean and neat!
Rebecca S.
They are great gel pens!! They come in so many different colors and I find they are great to use for studying because they are so smooth and help organize my notes by color. The only negative would be that if you don't let them dry enough, they smudge.
Cheyenne G.
My purple pen is always the first pen gone form the pack. they write amazing and they don't dry out too quickly and although i love all of the g2 pens, this is my favorite one!
Tori F.
Washington, DC
These are fantastic. They last long and glide on really smoothly. The only con is be careful where your hand goes because they smudge very easily if not allowed to dry.
Cora W.
Little Chute, WI
Love these pens and the different colors they come in! I don't really like how easy they smudge and smear tho. The ink comes out pretty thick and when you keep writing it can make a mess on your hand and paper.
Katie D.
Statesboro, GA
Best pen ever. I write with it All The time. I go out to get pens I always get these. They write very smoothly and are great for doodling
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I must have at least 10 of these. They write so smoothly and I love the purple color. The only downside is they tend to bleed.