BY PILOT

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

• Are these pens any good?4 Answers
  • Do these write smooth? Or are they more scratchy like? :-)8 Answers
  • Are the colors dark enough to see clearly? 4 Answers
Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.7mm Fine - Assorted Inks (8 Per Pack)
  • "My favorite pen to use love they way it writes and i also love how color they are." in 5 reviews
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
I am a writer by nature. I have journals and such since a young age and I still write 99% of everything in cursive. I use these pends every single day at work and at home. They make for smooth, easy writing. I tend to cramp in the hands and wrists a lot and these pens help to ease that. I do not need to put a lot of pressure into writing, my pen simply glides. There is also a plethora of colors which is great! I like to keep my work and journals colorfully bright!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I love these packs of the different colored pens. I always use these in class, especially for taking notes, as I am the type of person who loves to have color coded notes. These pens write so nicely and they also make it a lot easier to write small with these pens.
Becky S.
I absolutely love a great pen and in the process of searching have found quite a few really good pens. These fall into that category. The colour selection is fun and all but the orange deliver clear readable ink. The writing is pretty smooth and fairly thin for a gel pen of this design. It dries quickly for the lefties too!
Areli C.
Manassas, VA
These are absolutely my favorite pens in the whole world! The great thing about them is they glide effortlessly on the paper however, they do tend to bleed through paper sometimes. They're also a little expensive when it comes to pens. Would recommend!
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
These pens are the BEST!  I am a teacher / school supply hoarder, and these are my favorite!  They write so smoothly and the colors are just lovely!  If you have a Costco membership, they usually carry these pens. I got a very large pack on sale for $12 at back to school time!
Abby B.
Indianaplis
Pilot G2 07 is the pen that started my obsession with pens. All my notes from high school are this pen. Its the perfect size (not too thin, not too thick), the pen never skips, the color doesn't smear easily, and all the colors look great. While the black will always be my classic go-to color, the dark reds and blues look absolutely amazing while still looking professional.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love these smooth rolling pens!- they write amazing. Very free floating. Doesn’t scratch, doesn’t smear I write w my left hand so I have that problem a lot w my work but not w these!-
Amasil F.
Plainfield
I always make sure to buy a pack of these pens when the school year starts. Smooth writing and beautiful colors. Also a big plus is that they left-handed approved with minimum smudging. These pens will also last a super long time, but will definitely cause others to try to borrow them from you.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I love gel pens!!! I like to color I am not going to act like I do not. And these suckers are absolutely perfect for it! You do not have to worrry about getting out of the lines or anything. These are pretty great.
Payton W.
These are some of my favorite pens for how thin and beautiful they write. I love the simple color range and how smooth they write? They are literally the most perfect pens! I really recommend these :)
Sophia H.
Are the colors dark enough to see clearly?
Malia Y.
Ronan, MT
Do these write smooth? Or are they more scratchy like? :-)
Majeda I.
Are the colors dark enough to see clearly?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these pens any good?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these pens worth the price?