BY PILOT #6 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

• Are these pens any good?4 Answers
  • Do these write smooth? Or are they more scratchy like? :-)8 Answers
  • Are the colors dark enough to see clearly? 4 Answers
Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.7mm Fine - Assorted Inks (8 Per Pack)
  • "My favorite pen to use love they way it writes and i also love how color they are." in 5 reviews
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
I am a writer by nature. I have journals and such since a young age and I still write 99% of everything in cursive. I use these pends every single day at work and at home. They make for smooth, easy writing. I tend to cramp in the hands and wrists a lot and these pens help to ease that. I do not need to put a lot of pressure into writing, my pen simply glides. There is also a plethora of colors which is great! I like to keep my work and journals colorfully bright!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
The different colors are great for keeping organized when writing. I use them every day for college and they are incredibly useful for keeping notes organized and in clear condition. The tip is perfect for writing and doesn't appear too blotchy at all. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to get colored pens and want the best quality.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
These are by far my favorite pens! These pens wrote very nicely. I love the assortment of the bold ink colors and the way the colors look on paper. These gel pens dry quickly, do not smudge or bleed through pages. They also seem to last longer than other gel pen brands. I purchased these from Target at a fairly affordable price and have found them frequently on sale at Office Max.
Areli C.
Manassas, VA
These are absolutely my favorite pens in the whole world! The great thing about them is they glide effortlessly on the paper however, they do tend to bleed through paper sometimes. They're also a little expensive when it comes to pens. Would recommend!
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these pens! They come with an assortment of colors so I never get bored of the colors when I'm taking notes. The ink just flows out of the pen so I also do not need to put in too much pressure when I'm writing. The only bad thing is that the ink seems to be used up after a short amount of time. I don't really draw or doodle, but just take notes. So I hope it lasts me a longer time. It's also expensive to restock every few months
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
These pens are the BEST!  I am a teacher / school supply hoarder, and these are my favorite!  They write so smoothly and the colors are just lovely!  If you have a Costco membership, they usually carry these pens. I got a very large pack on sale for $12 at back to school time!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I love gel pens!!! I like to color I am not going to act like I do not. And these suckers are absolutely perfect for it! You do not have to worrry about getting out of the lines or anything. These are pretty great.
Abby B.
Indianaplis
Pilot G2 07 is the pen that started my obsession with pens. All my notes from high school are this pen. Its the perfect size (not too thin, not too thick), the pen never skips, the color doesn't smear easily, and all the colors look great. While the black will always be my classic go-to color, the dark reds and blues look absolutely amazing while still looking professional.
Payton W.
hilliard oh
These are some of my favorite pens for how thin and beautiful they write. I love the simple color range and how smooth they write? They are literally the most perfect pens! I really recommend these :)
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
These pens are probably my favorite out of all the pens I’ve used. I love the gel consistency of the ink. Super opaque and I love the colors included in this pack. These pens also write very professional.
Sophia H.
Are the colors dark enough to see clearly?
Malia Y.
Ronan, MT
Do these write smooth? Or are they more scratchy like? :-)
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these pens any good?
Majeda I.
Are the colors dark enough to see clearly?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these pens worth the price?