BY PILOT

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Green Ink (12 Per Pack)
  • "I always use pens and I love trying out new different ones especially different colors " in 1 review
  • "They last forever and really have a fancy sort of feel to them when you write." in 1 review
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
These are my absolute favorite gel pens. They last forever and really have a fancy sort of feel to them when you write. During back to school season they usually have coupons so if you're a bit on the frugal side, not to fret!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
These are my favorite pens for taking notes. the ink flows smoothly without smearing, and even with my RA fingers, they are comfortable enough to use for a lengthy amount of time.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love these pens. They write so fine. The only thing I don't like is you have to let it dry for about a minute or two before you even think about touching it or it will smear.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have bad hands, and i love how smooth and easy these pens right. I always use the green and black. They are super cheap too!
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
These are the smoothst pens you can buy. The ink is dark and doesn't come out of the pen all scratchy like some pens do.
Cierra B.
Woodbury , TN
I absolutely love these pens. The write so smooth and they last for a while. They don't randomly stop working either
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
GREat quality pens. I love this kinds of pens. good grip! comfortable to use, can write for hours.
Zelena B.