BY PILOT

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

Buy on Target
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand and pen types is for sure one of my favorite pens. these pens glide on very nice on any paper. They write and show very clean and crisp lines. This pen brand is relatively cheap versus its competitors in the market, coming in very colors.
Clair I.
Marquette Hts, IL
Pilot G-2 pens work better then any other pen I have used. The extra fine tip is awesome and doesn't clog up like other fine tip pens. They are a bit more expensive then other pens but they are such a high quality
Maya H.
I really like these pens, they write really smooth on paper and they last for awhile, I hate those pens that only last you a week or so these are a good option!
Elizabeth B.
Toledo, OH
These are pretty much a necessity. They write so smoothly and are super reliable. Plus they come in so many other awesome colors!
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
These pens have always been my favorite, I do not know why! The ink is just amazing, it makes my writing look nicer than usual.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
This pen is alright. I like how it's transfer resistant and dries fairly quickly. I prefer the ultra fine 0.3mm pens better for notetaking.
Danielle J.
My go to pens at the office. I always use blue ink pens and these are one of my favorite brands. I love the extra fine tip and the price is good, quite affordable. I would recommend these for school and office use.