Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

#11 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

Do these pens leak
Do these last a long time?
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
“This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. ” in 1 review
“They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere.” in 1 review
“Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!” in 1 review
“They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!” in 1 review
“They last me a long time about 6 months.” in 1 review
Lancaster , CA
I love how smoothly this pens write.. I use them for everywhere I need to write or take notes or write a check to pay my bills!!
Pilot G2 pens are the best! They write so smoothly and it is my go-to pen. They last a super long time and they are so worth it!
Paducah, KY
My all time favorite pen, these pens last me quite a while which is good being a college student! Would recommend these to anyone
I love love love these pens they're the only ones that I use they right so smooth and last long I use for every use even school.
Best pen ever! I use these all the time. I love how smooth they write. They are definitely my go-to pens. I have a ton of them.
Really not my favorite. I feel like the gel gets all over everything and my handwriting looks much messier. Wouldn't recommend!
Lincoln, AL
Nice ink pen write really well.....will never buy a regular ink pen again....gotta love gel pens....everyone should have one.
Hibbing, MN
I keep a pack of these in my desk at work! I am a picky pen person and I love these. They write super fine and very black!
One of the best pens out there! Color is very bold and not full whatsoever. Ink does not bleed or smudge. Great product!
I love this pen of pilot g2 really i need this product for my notes and works in my notebook and i wish have this product