Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

#11 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

Do these pens leak
Do these last a long time?
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
“This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. ” in 1 review
“They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere.” in 1 review
“Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!” in 1 review
“They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!” in 1 review
“They last me a long time about 6 months.” in 1 review
Ponce Inlet, FL
These are my favorite note taking pens! The ink comes out dark and even. The writing is smooth and the grip on the pen prevents your fingers from hurting. The only thing I wish was different is that they didnt run out so quickly! I go through an entire pack in a month.
Temple, PA
This is my favorite pen I have ever used. I borrowed one from someone once and now it is the only pen I use. It makes a very heavy pen mark and works very smoothly. Definitely give it a try if you haven't before! I love the other colors too!! I have so many of these pens
Gouverneur , NY
Great quality pens for writing. They do have a little bit of smear to them and are not my favorite for taking notes in college or working in my planner. The price is a little bit steep as well. Overall not my favorite but they do a decent job for what they are meant.
Man , WV
The pilot G2 pen is my absolute favorite pen. I use them daily at work and keep extras in my purse just in case. They write so smooth and last for a long time. I def recommend this pen for anyone looking for inexpensive, dependable pen
Matheny , WV
Everyone knows and has used these pens time and time again. They are good pens and honestly pretty amazingly cheap. But these are the pens that are not good enough to keep up with. You are still okay if you lose them.
St Petersburg, FL
These pens get the job done, but they are not my favorite. As a writer, the pen I am using means a lot. My issue with these pens is that sometimes, as you are writing, the ink mixes with the paper dust it has been picking up and it clogs the tip of the pen. The ink then stops and forces you to stop your stream of consciousness to fix the issue. It sounds minor, but over the course of 25 straight pages, stopping more than 4 times is annoying.
This is the best pen. I use it everyday at home and at work. It makes my handwriting look better, it writes smoothly, and it doesn't show thru paper. It is affordable, and it is easy to find. I also like to use the different colors when I am at home. I recommend it all the time. The girls at my work are always trying to steal my Pilot Gel Pens.
Cary, NC
This is the best pen on the market! I have about 20 of them stashed in my house, car, purse, and book bag. A single pen will last about 6 months and they write smoothly without bleeding. Only con I can think of is dispenses too much ink if drawing lone squiggly lines which I sometimes do to separate notes. Pros of the pen outweighs any con.
I am someone who is insanely picky about what pens they use to take notes. I have used this pen in blue for many years. I really like how it writes, but if you're someone with sloppy handwriting it sometimes makes your handwriting worse, and if you rest your hand right after you write, you will get ink on yourself.
Yes OMG I have sweet love this pin one of my favorite favorite favorite pens I will not use any pain but this one and I keep it on me I take it home with me when I go from work and I bring it back because I don't want anyone to take it it's smooth and the writing is just perfect makes my handwriting perfect love it