Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

#11 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

Do these pens leak
Do these last a long time?
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
“This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. ” in 1 review
“They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere.” in 1 review
“Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!” in 1 review
“They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!” in 1 review
“They last me a long time about 6 months.” in 1 review
Glendale , CA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PENS! I hate writing with thick point pens or pens that need to be scribbled in order to work, and this pen has solved those issues for me! It writes so smoothly and because of the 0.5mm point, it makes my writing much neater and pleasing to the eye. Highly recommend if you like thin, gel-ink pens!
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are the best pens!! I love how smoothly they write and it’s so nice that you can buy refills when the ink runs out rather than buying brand-new pens. I also find that the ink lasts for a significant anoint of time. A must have!
Va Beach , VA
One of my favorite pens! It writes so smooth and I never have an issue of the ink ball getting stuck forcing me to scribble on a scratch sheet of paper. My only issue is that I’m left handed so if I am not careful it smudges and gets all over my hand. I wish they had a quick drying pen
Honestly, these are one of my favorite pens. I love pens that flow super easily and have a very vivid color to them. These Pilot G-2 pens do exactly that. They flow so well when writing and leave behind a beautiful black script. It makes writing effortless. The only negative is it takes a few seconds for the ink to dry so it doesn't smudge. I'm left handed so I do have to be careful so I don't smudge the ink all over my hand and the page I'm writing on. I definitely recommend these pens though. They are definitely affordable!
I always find this pen to dry out so fast. Every time i buy one of these pens, i notice how they dont last very long. Very disappointing especially its a Pilot brand. Its one of those pens that once you've dropped it on the floor, it stops working
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these pilot pens! I use them for my daily planner and I’m never disappointed. They only take a light hand and I feel like my handwriting looks better when I use this pen. The only con is that it’ll smear if it’s not dry. But overall amazing productPilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)
Pickerington
There’s so much I can say about a Pilot G-2 pen and I will. A pilot G-2 is like writing with a pen of gold. I would never use another pen and if I did it would be like cheating on a spouse, but worse! I could write the review 400 times with a pilot G-2 and still have enough ink to do it again. 10/10 would buy all of them!
Spotsylvania, VA
These are my absolute favorite pens for work. You often see the .7 Mm floating around in different colors but the .05 is really the classic! It gives me better handwriting seriously! The pen, It’s smooth doesn’t smear and dries quick. Love to buy them in bulk because I go through them quick
Orlando, FL
Absolute favorite black pen. I have never been able to find a better pen. There are absolutely no cons to these. They are effective, black as black, and easy and smooth. You can easily buy the refills and you're set! These pens are the only ones I continue to buy over and over again.
Festus
This is my favourite pen! I hide a stash at my desk at the office so they don't disappear as pens tend to do. They leave a dark, smooth mark without bleeding through to the next page. They may smudge depending on the type of paper you're writing on, but they are superior overall!