Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

#11 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

Do these pens leak
Do these last a long time?
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
“This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. ” in 1 review
“They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere.” in 1 review
“Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!” in 1 review
“They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!” in 1 review
“They last me a long time about 6 months.” in 1 review
Vero Beach, FL
My favorite. My go to. I loved these in school and love them at work. I love the quality though I know to be careful that the ink dries or my hand will definitely have ink marks!
Anchorage, AK
This is my all time favorite pen! It writes super smooth and doesn't smudge, especially coming from someone who is left handed. Also super fun to practice calligraphy with.
This pen is amazing. I love its smooth, gel formula that lets you write effortlessly and flawlessly without heavy pressure. I like how dark it writes too. It's my favorite pen.
Selma, CA
I love everything about this pen! It has a nice grip and is perfect for writing notes. The ink last awhile and doesn't bleed through other pages. Totally worth the price.
Germantown, WI
I love writing in pens and ever since I tried this brand I don't use pencils at all! A very smooth pen that lasts quite some time, I definitely think it is worth the cost because you are really paying for the amazing quality.
Clinton, MD
I love these pens. They don't smear and make it easy to write fast AND legible! They're my go to pen for taking notes in classes or writing short answer tests. You can see when you're about to run out of ink so it's easy to pack a new.
Monterey Park, CA
Pilot G-2 in the 0.5mm thickness is my go-to pen. When I use it, the pen just glides across the paper and for the most part dries quickly enough that it doesn't smear when I start writing the next line. Highly recommend!
Hughson, CA
I use then pens on a daily basis! Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day! They write so fine and smooth, which makes it super easy to ready!
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these pens. They don't smear and make it easy to write fast AND legible! They're my go to pen for taking notes in classes or writing short answer tests. You can see when you're about to run out of ink so it's easy to pack a new one so you won't sit there mid-sentence without ink!
Brentwood, TN
I have been using these lens in class for the last four years (I it'll use pen in class no pencil) and they work really well. The only issue is with some smearing and the gel sometimes doesn't work.