Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

#11 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

Do these pens leak
Do these last a long time?
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
“This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. ” in 1 review
“They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere.” in 1 review
“Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!” in 1 review
“They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!” in 1 review
“They last me a long time about 6 months.” in 1 review
Delray Beach, FL
Great pen!! I use these daily however I like bold pens but these do their job! Being that I'm left handed, they do smeer the page because it is a gel pen.
Conway, AR
These are my absolute favorite writing utensils. I write with these everyday for hours while taking notes. Super smooth and don't smear on my left hand!
West covina, CA
My go-to pen for everything! As a student, I go through so many of them because they're the only pens I use to take notes. Decent longevity and smooth!
Okemah, OK
This is the best all time product for back to school .I love this pen it does not streak when writing,It is not to expensive either,Very good product
One f my favorite types of pens to use. Smooth writing and lasts a long time. I also like how you can refill the cartridge and keep the actual pen!
Hialeah, FL
I love these pens and how smoothly they write. I always use these in class to take notes quickly and in all my planners. This is a must have.
Canistota, SD
I am someone who still love to write letters and in a journal and these are my favorite pens! They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!
Mohrsville, PA
Love these pens! They don't skip like most gel pens, and I've never had one explode in my purse. Would suggest for daily writing needs.
Loveland, OH
I love this pen, I use it all the time during school, They are great pens. very durable. definitely would recommend buying these pens
East Nassau, NY
These pens are great. I bought this pack a year and a half ago and I still have a handful left. They write gracefully and last long.