Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

#11 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

Do these pens leak
Do these last a long time?
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
“This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. ” in 1 review
“They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere.” in 1 review
“Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!” in 1 review
“They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!” in 1 review
“They last me a long time about 6 months.” in 1 review
The ink in this pen is very dark, which I like. It also writes smoothr than other brands
These are my favorite pens of all time. i love them!!! the gel ink writes soooo smoothly.
Rogersville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
These pens work so well. They are my favorite to use and they aren’t expensive either!
Really good pens. They write really nice. They can last a pretty decent amount of time.
This is my favorite type of pen to use. The ink comes out smooth and dark and I love it
Grand Rapids , Mi
My all time favorite pen. It writes smoothly and never skips. I find it rarely smears.
These pens write so smoothly. they glide. they are also refillable which is super nice
I love how smooth this pen write s and its a nice dark color. doesn't smudge either
Taylor, MI