BY PILOT #20 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

• "They last me a long time about 6 months." in 1 review
  • "Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!" in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. " in 1 review
  • "They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere." in 1 review
  • "They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!" in 1 review
Katie C.
Temple, PA
This is my favorite pen I have ever used. I borrowed one from someone once and now it is the only pen I use. It makes a very heavy pen mark and works very smoothly. Definitely give it a try if you haven't before! I love the other colors too!! I have so many of these pens
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I LOVE these pens!! I have to do a lot of writing for work, and this is one of my favorites. It writes so easy and smooth, the ink comes out so easy, but doesn't smear everywhere. Also, the grip is soft and the perfect size so that my hand doesn't hurt as much.
Kaila F.
These pens are super easy to write with and they just about glide when I’d write. They aren’t expensive and you can get them wherever you go to get your office supplies
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Everyone knows and has used these pens time and time again. They are good pens and honestly pretty amazingly cheap. But these are the pens that are not good enough to keep up with. You are still okay if you lose them.
Angel F.
I always find this pen to dry out so fast. Every time i buy one of these pens, i notice how they dont last very long. Very disappointing especially its a Pilot brand. Its one of those pens that once you've dropped it on the floor, it stops working
Dillon D.
Pickerington
There’s so much I can say about a Pilot G-2 pen and I will. A pilot G-2 is like writing with a pen of gold. I would never use another pen and if I did it would be like cheating on a spouse, but worse! I could write the review 400 times with a pilot G-2 and still have enough ink to do it again. 10/10 would buy all of them!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Absolute favorite black pen. I have never been able to find a better pen. There are absolutely no cons to these. They are effective, black as black, and easy and smooth. You can easily buy the refills and you're set! These pens are the only ones I continue to buy over and over again.
Sydney C.
These are my favorite note taking pens! The ink comes out dark and even. The writing is smooth and the grip on the pen prevents your fingers from hurting. The only thing I wish was different is that they didnt run out so quickly! I go through an entire pack in a month.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Great quality pens for writing. They do have a little bit of smear to them and are not my favorite for taking notes in college or working in my planner. The price is a little bit steep as well. Overall not my favorite but they do a decent job for what they are meant.
Trang N.
One of my favorite gel pens! There's never any ghosting with this pen. I love how even the ink is too, there's never blots when you start or end. Great for calligraphy/hand-lettering! Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Are they really worth the cost for 12 of them
Megan F.
Kaukauna, WI
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
Yes, they last forever!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Do these last a long time?