BY PILOT #12 in Writing

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "They last me a long time about 6 months." in 1 review
  • "They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere." in 1 review
  • "They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!" in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. " in 1 review
  • "Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!" in 1 review
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I LOVE these pens!! I have to do a lot of writing for work, and this is one of my favorites. It writes so easy and smooth, the ink comes out so easy, but doesn't smear everywhere. Also, the grip is soft and the perfect size so that my hand doesn't hurt as much.
Dillon D.
Pickerington
There’s so much I can say about a Pilot G-2 pen and I will. A pilot G-2 is like writing with a pen of gold. I would never use another pen and if I did it would be like cheating on a spouse, but worse! I could write the review 400 times with a pilot G-2 and still have enough ink to do it again. 10/10 would buy all of them!
Angel F.
I always find this pen to dry out so fast. Every time i buy one of these pens, i notice how they dont last very long. Very disappointing especially its a Pilot brand. Its one of those pens that once you've dropped it on the floor, it stops working
Des S.
YES! I. Love. These. PENS. They're literally the best pens you can get your hands on. They glide easily and the only con is that if you lend one out you will not get it back, so prepare for your generosity to be tested! Highly recommended!!!!!!!
Samantha D.
I just bought these since my college classes just started up for the semester. I always go for gel pens because they write so smooth. This brand goes above and beyond any other gel pen. The ink is dark and the pen glides beautifully. Super comfortable in your hand too!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Absolute favorite black pen. I have never been able to find a better pen. There are absolutely no cons to these. They are effective, black as black, and easy and smooth. You can easily buy the refills and you're set! These pens are the only ones I continue to buy over and over again.
Sydney C.
These are my favorite note taking pens! The ink comes out dark and even. The writing is smooth and the grip on the pen prevents your fingers from hurting. The only thing I wish was different is that they didnt run out so quickly! I go through an entire pack in a month.
Trang N.
One of my favorite gel pens! There's never any ghosting with this pen. I love how even the ink is too, there's never blots when you start or end. Great for calligraphy/hand-lettering! Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)
Michelle b.
Man, WV
The pilot G2 pen is my absolute favorite pen. I use them daily at work and keep extras in my purse just in case. They write so smooth and last for a long time. I def recommend this pen for anyone looking for inexpensive, dependable pen
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
These pens get the job done, but they are not my favorite. As a writer, the pen I am using means a lot. My issue with these pens is that sometimes, as you are writing, the ink mixes with the paper dust it has been picking up and it clogs the tip of the pen. The ink then stops and forces you to stop your stream of consciousness to fix the issue. It sounds minor, but over the course of 25 straight pages, stopping more than 4 times is annoying.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Are they really worth the cost for 12 of them
Megan F.
Kaukauna, WI
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Natasha P.