Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPilot
G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 05mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

#13 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

Do these pens leak
Do these last a long time?
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. in reviews
They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere.in reviews
Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!in reviews
They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!in reviews
They last me a long time about 6 months.in reviews
Mikala E.
Rathdrum, ID
Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) uploaded by Mikala E.
Ooooh my favorite pen! I have a couple boxes of them in my desk, I’m literally obsessed with them. I’m also pen crazy. I always have one in my purse too. It writes so nicely and I love a nice fine line. I used to have to label my pens at work because they were stolen constantly- I’m not the only one who loves them!
Robin S.
Festus, MO
I always make certain I have one of these pens in my purse. They flow across the page so smoothly. My handwriting looks so nice when using these pens.
Valerie T.
Red Springs, NC
I use pens daily for my job. I purchase my own. I have tried purchasing cheap pens but it really makes a difference using gel ink pens. A plain ballpoint pen sticks and won’t write half the time. Gel ink is the best, doesn’t stick, writes smoothly and pilot is a decent gel pen.
Robin H.
1,019 reviews
I love this pen, I use it all the time during school, They are great pens. very durable. definitely would recommend buying these pens
Terra B.
Ankeny, IA
I love that these pens are extra fine point. This size can be hard to find and I love these!
rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
This pen has been my go to for back to school shopping for the last 5 years. It smears a little bit if you're not used to it but other than that, it's incredible. I feel a little bit more like an adult when I'm using it and is a very black black, which I love. It's a staple back to school item no matter what.
Cristina  A.
Highland, CA
I love using these pens. Very easy to use and affordable. They are smooth and durable. No smudge unless you put your fingers on fresh ink
Cassandra  K.
Auburn, IN
These are some of my favorite pens. They give you smooth lines and they have a really nice grip so when you are writing lots of notes they are comfortable
Sabrina  A.
I think this is one of the better fine point I pens that I have used.I have tried others but I always go back to my pilot pens. They don't leak they write smoothly and the grip is comfortable.
Angie H.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This pen is my go to when doing paperwork. The ink doesn’t smear. The lines are thin and on point