Office SuppliesWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPensPilot
G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 05mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

#6 in Pens

G2 writes 2x longer than average gel ink pens (independent iso testing. Data on file with pilot corporation of america). A dynamic gel ink formula provides smooth skip-free writing and the contoured rubber grip offers writing comfort and control.

Do these pens leak
Do these last a long time?
Do they bleed through to the next page?
Start your review of Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
This is my absolute most favorite pen ever, even among the variety of Pilot pens. in reviews
They're my new favorite brand and I have them stashed everywhere.in reviews
Whether it is to take notes in class, pay bills, at work, or filling out paper work I use these at least once a day!in reviews
They write smoothly and cleanly, Love them!in reviews
They last me a long time about 6 months.in reviews
Terra B.
Ankeny, IA
I love that these pens are extra fine point. This size can be hard to find and I love these!
robin K.
I love this pen, I use it all the time during school, They are great pens. very durable. definitely would recommend buying these pens
Rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
This pen has been my go to for back to school shopping for the last 5 years. It smears a little bit if you're not used to it but other than that, it's incredible. I feel a little bit more like an adult when I'm using it and is a very black black, which I love. It's a staple back to school item no matter what.
naadia K.
Columbus , OH
Pilot G-2 Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) uploaded by naadia K.
this pen is my absolute favorite! i personally love to handwrite all of my notes in pen and this is my go-to pen! it is soooo smooth and it is very long lasting! i have used just one of this pen for more than 2-3 months! this is a great pen! [product:pilot-g-2-gel-ink-pen,-05mm-extra-fine-black-ink-(12-per-pack)]
June S.
Anchorage, AK
This is my all time favorite pen! It writes super smooth and doesn't smudge, especially coming from someone who is left handed. Also super fun to practice calligraphy with.
Annsley W.
These have gotten me through all my years of school. Writes like a very expensive pen at a fraction of the price. Such a good flow and highly pigmented without bleeding. I have these all over my house and always have at least one in my bag!
Janine A.
N Brunswick, NJ
Awesome, great, soft in writing. The best gel brand pens ever! It doesn’t skips when you’re writing. When you’re using this pen you’re writing is very flowy. It’s super soft and comfortable to use. The best part is they make these in different colors. Once again, the best gel pens ever!!!! Love this brand!
Jocelyn H.
Davidsville, PA
My absolute favorite pen. Easy and smooth to write with. Prefer this over every other pen.
Fernando B.
Amazing pen, it gives you a good precision. It is a reliable brand. I always use it for my homework’s.
beth B.
San Antonio, TX
no tugging when you use it for writing it doesnt dry quick either i just wish they have a ballpoint with 0.3 pin on it coz i write in a bery tiny letter and i like to keep it that way